Sign in to follow this  
Arpan

Losing ability to press buttons in FS 2020

When im midflight in fs 2020, sometimes i lose the ability to click the buttons and turn dials. The cursor stays as an arrow and all i can do is turn the view around. Anybody else has this? How can i resolve?

I have had to quit 2 of my 3 flights due to this.

i had the same problem yesterday ..but after a couple of minutes it fixed itself or i did something but i dont know what 🙂

Yes, I had this as well on day 1 and ended my flights as result. Day 2 I didn't encounter it at all. Let's see what happends todays :)

Had it once, annoyingly just as I was about to record a video. Had to restart the flight to resolve it. I wondered whether there was a cursor detected in a text field for an instrument setting or some such, but couldn't find anything.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

if it happen again, hover your mouse to toolbar, check all the windows e.g. ATC or camera, etc. not stuck at side of the windows, it happen to me and i move my atc windows slightly from border and it fixed for me.

Muhamad Aliff

Stop reporting problems some Avsim members are getting upset.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

I've encountered it a few times as well, I think it has something to do with the in game windows windows.(atc, camera, etc.)

Last time I got it I was able to fix it by undocking and redocking the atc window. Not sure if it's a consistent fix yet, but I can at least say it's worth trying.

Ohkay, so i think i figured out how to get it to resolve. It does smtimes automatically, but if it doesnt then open the vfr map, drag it around for a bit and then it should resolve itself. The vfr map seems to be a consistent fix. The rest options like atc, smtimes work and smtimes dont as far as i have noticed

Edited by Arpan

Does it when I use camera popup to change to external view and back to cockpit.   It's fine if I use keybinding  to change views

• Upvote 1

Also happens to me, when I change views via menu. Like going to preset view in showcase and back to the cockpit.

13 hours ago, G-RFRY said:

Stop reporting problems some Avsim members are getting upset.

Lol. Good one. This bug with buttons randomly stop working was the final straw for me. Going to shelf MSFS and wait for some patches.