Sign in to follow this  
Ahappyyak

Plugin for X52 / MFDs not working.....

Hi all.

After about 2 days of configuring controls etc and programming my X52pro, I’m finally getting to grips with FS20 and almost happy with it.

However, I really miss having the MFD functions working, as they did for FSX.  For me, being able to see settings and adjust the radio stack and autopilot using the MFDs on the X52 was one of the best things about it.  However it doesn’t seem to be possible for FS2020.  I know that originally to get this to work on FSX you had to download a plugin from the Saitek website, and this is still available.  I’m assuming that as Saitek has since been taken over by Logitech this won’t be updated for FS2020.

does anyone else have the same issues?  Am I missing something? Does anyone know if a plugin to make the MFDs functional is planned?

happy flying 🙂 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 9:59 AM, Ahappyyak said:

Hi all.

After about 2 days of configuring controls etc and programming my X52pro, I’m finally getting to grips with FS20 and almost happy with it.

However, I really miss having the MFD functions working, as they did for FSX.  For me, being able to see settings and adjust the radio stack and autopilot using the MFDs on the X52 was one of the best things about it.  However it doesn’t seem to be possible for FS2020.  I know that originally to get this to work on FSX you had to download a plugin from the Saitek website, and this is still available.  I’m assuming that as Saitek has since been taken over by Logitech this won’t be updated for FS2020.

does anyone else have the same issues?  Am I missing something? Does anyone know if a plugin to make the MFDs functional is planned?

happy flying 🙂 

Hi,

I would also love to see this feature again so i repost this. Thank you.

Just bought the Logitech/Saitek radio panel, I installed the drivers from the support link below, lo and behold not only does my panel work but the radios now show in the x52 MFD.  Remember you need to be in an aircraft for the radios to show.

Getting Started - Flight Radio Panel – Logitech Support + Download

CORSAIR OBSIDIAN SERIES™ 750D FULL TOWER CASE - Intel® Core™ i7 Eight Core Processor i7-9700K (3.6GHz) 12MB Cache - Gigabyte Z390 UD: ATX, LG1151 - 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz - NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - 2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE - 1TB INTEL® 760p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (upto 3230MB/sR | 1625MB/sW) - CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES - CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 High Performance Liquid Cooler

2 minutes ago, rpsystem said:

¿Quién dice que eso no es posible?, por supuesto que si lo es, e incluso mejorable. Mira esto:

MSFS 2020 Saitek X52 pro MFD y leds Ver 1.3.2

Say what?

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel.