Sign in to follow this  
norman_99

Any way to use Kg instead lbs?

I was wondering the same...

And I could not find hPa instead of millibars in the G1000 for the barometer.

• Upvote 1

Regards,

Chris

--

13900K, Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4090, 32GB DDR5 RAM, Asus Rog Swift PG348Q G-SYNC 1440p monitor, Varjo Aero/Pico 4 VR

Unfortunately ATM I don't think they've implemented it. Very annoying if you are flying in Europe tbh ... 

As far as I'm aware, there is no way to change from the altimeter from inches to millibar within the system as a whole. Weather, ATC, and aircraft included. I was hoping weights/volumes might be different, but it doesn't appear so.....

Very annoying if you fly almost anywhere in the world other than North America. Well at least altitude is still in feet, not meters.

Edited by norman_99

1 minute ago, Concorde79 said:

How did this bug pass the "beta" phase 😄

Given the huge bugs "aviation-related" I suspect the majority of beta-testers didn't have a clue of what is aviation and its rules... 

1 minute ago, Jeeeno said:

Given the huge bugs "aviation-related" I suspect the majority of beta-testers didn't have a clue of what is aviation and its rules... 

You should really take this back, since you obviously haven't been involved in the Alpha/Beta testing and have *no clue* what happened there.

maybe the "beta testers" just flew in North America and missed reporting the baro units bug completely 😄

"freedom units will just suffice for the entire world." - Asobo probably

Edited by Concorde79