Sign in to follow this  
Pilot Pip

Logitech Yoke/Throttle

Hi,

I'm using a Logitech Yoke/Throttle combo and checking the options it shows up as a 'flight yoke system' . A picture of the Logitech yoke is shown with numbers for the controls, but nothing for the throttle. The throttle seems to work though.

Should it really show up as  a Logitech yoke settings or is it possible to load a Logitech profile or anything like that? 

20 minutes ago, Pilot Pip said:

Hi,

I'm using a Logitech Yoke/Throttle combo and checking the options it shows up as a 'flight yoke system' . A picture of the Logitech yoke is shown with numbers for the controls, but nothing for the throttle. The throttle seems to work though.

Should it really show up as  a Logitech yoke settings or is it possible to load a Logitech profile or anything like that? 

Its the same for my Saitek Yoke.

I have 2 quadrants but only one is working with axis. the USB version is working -  not the PS2 din version (only buttons work on the originally quadrant )

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I have the Logitech yoke & throttle. Show up fine in the Win 10 Game controllers, everything works when in the Options/Controls section of FS2020(but can't seem to assign keyboard keys to any function) but then when I try to fly the throttle doesn't respond, FS2020 says press Y&B to release parking brake but that just changes camera view from cockpit to behind plane.

FS2020 issue, Logitech driver issue, combo of both?

Sam

See if the following will work for you.

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/logitech-g940-not-working-in-the-sim/140454

26 minutes ago, SamA29 said:

I have the Logitech yoke & throttle. Show up fine in the Win 10 Game controllers, everything works when in the Options/Controls section of FS2020(but can't seem to assign keyboard keys to any function) but then when I try to fly the throttle doesn't respond, FS2020 says press Y&B to release parking brake but that just changes camera view from cockpit to behind plane.

FS2020 issue, Logitech driver issue, combo of both?

Sam

On 8/20/2020 at 5:38 AM, Michael Moe said:

not the PS2 din version (only buttons work on the originally quadrant )

I thought that was just a loosey-feeling connection I was getting plugging into the port. So do your axis all act crazy? Like when you move the far right lever the other two axis jump around? Would be nice to know this could be a driver issue not a hardware issue like I thought since my yoke system has been in storage for ~7 yrs

Drew Sikora

Staff Blog

Founder/Designer, MSE Airports