Sign in to follow this  
Bilal2104

Just simply stunning

Just now, tweekz said:

Wind effects - overdone

Except for thermals. They're underdone (like a raw turkey).

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

8 minutes ago, modano said:

Mine is running like word not allowed just bought it, im really not impressed with the controlling in the game, is is nice to look at, but it runs really bad on my pci run it at high not ultra, i have a i7 8700k 4,9 ghz and a gtx 1080ti and 16 gb Memory.

Do you have a rolling cache and/or manual cache enabled? Because it's starting to look like they cause issues with stuttering.

1 hour ago, bonchie said:

Is it just me or does the sim seem to like 1000 series cards better than 2000? A lot of people having issues seem to have a 2080 or 2080ti. Then I see a ton of 1070/1080 guys doing just fine.

1070 and for an old PC, am over the moon with performance "High End" with textures and clouds set to Ultra. 

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

3 hours ago, bonchie said:

Is it just me or does the sim seem to like 1000 series cards better than 2000? A lot of people having issues seem to have a 2080 or 2080ti. Then I see a ton of 1070/1080 guys doing just fine.

My 2080ti is doing great most settings on ultra. The issues are you still need to find a sweet spot of running 4k - the sim loves memory, bandwidth, and lots of threads (which is exactly what we wished from our previous gen sims...)

Edited by DylanM

3 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Because it's starting to look like they cause issues with stuttering.

I've been doing some tests and (literally) don't quote me but alot of the stuttering issues may have to do with version/s of fsuipc that's installed for other sims and not fully compatible with FS20

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

1 hour ago, bonchie said:

My 1080 is pumping out Ultra at 2K and sipping a nice cup of tea. No problems whatsoever.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, March Hare said:

Do you have a rolling cache and/or manual cache enabled? Because it's starting to look like they cause issues with stuttering.

I do not know, i have asked for a refund so i wont find out

4 hours ago, Bilal2104 said:

Let me know what you guys think?

please activate your windows 😁😁

• Like 1

Carsten U

41 minutes ago, modano said:

Mine is running like word not allowed just bought it, im really not impressed with the controlling in the game, is is nice to look at, but it runs really bad on my pci run it at high not ultra, i have a i7 8700k 4,9 ghz and a gtx 1080ti and 16 gb Memory.

Dude, something is wrong there. Where and what are you flying? I've got a stock 8700K, no OC, and a GTX 1080 with 16 GB of RAM and it's running fine. Then again I'm flying the 152 around St. Barts. Flying the 747 into JFK or LAX might be a different story...

50 minutes ago, Slides said:

Except for thermals. They're underdone (like a raw turkey).

And winds in the US mostly 225/3 no matter what

Carmine

MSI z370 sli plus, EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 PS, i9 9900k running 4.7Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, EVGA RTX 2080TI XF ULTRA 11GB, LG 42.5in, TONS (100+ TB) of HD/SSD/RAID 0/RAID 5 boxes, Oculus Rift & Rift-S, All the Saitek controls/panels, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

17 minutes ago, carmined said:

And winds in the US mostly 225/3 no matter what

Seems that has been fixed today, well at least it’s working properly here now

5 hours ago, Bilal2104 said:

Short video, IFR approach into sandown from London city.

Looks great, gives me hope for my i7 6700K and 1660 Super setup @1080p.

Nvidia 4090 | AMD 5950X | 128GB DDR4 3200 | LG C1 48"
TCA Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo | TPR Rudders | Stream Deck XL | Tobii 5

2 hours ago, SeanMo said:

I'm running a 2060 perfectly at the max of my monitor (1080p 60), FWIW.

Nice video. Now go activate your "copy" of Windows 10. 🙂 

HAHA thought when somebody would grab my ear for that 😅

• Like 1

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE