Sign in to follow this  
dimgdogos

mouse cursor issues/shiny runways

hello, mouse issues here. all of a sudden the mouse cursor can't make a button/knob selection, rmb when hold can rotate free and mouse wheel can't zoom in/out.

anyone else has this issue/bug???

it makes the game unplayable.

another one is that the airport runways and taxiways on my system are too bright, is there a solution available? 

Edited by dimgdogos

Dimitrios Dogos

1 hour ago, dimgdogos said:

anyone else has this issue/bug???

Yes. Happens for me esp. after using the ATC window a lot.

Usually it works again when I open and close ATC window or VFR map window a few times.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Yup, happening for me, but i found one fix for that , just press ALT+ENTER for leave full screen and press again ALT+ENTER to put full screem back, your mouse work again...🤩

Same with me, Panview with the mouse in the cockpit or outside view doesn't work (anymore)

i7-10700k 5,1 GHz - 18 GB RAM - ASUS 1080Ti  - Dell G-Sync Monitor

Same here!  Why does mouse suddenly control camera view?

Can not find key to change back to cursor control.

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor

Just now, TacomaSailor said:

Same here!  Why does mouse suddenly control camera view?

Can not find key to change back to cursor control.

Usually you switch between camera and pointer control clicking the middle mouse button...

Marco Manieri

Perugia - Italy

169055.png

If you have the atc window on a second monitor you need to move the cursor back to the main monitor for any of the buttons to work on the sim. 

• Upvote 1

No middle mouse button - I use a track ball and a 2-button mouse with a roller device in the middle.  

Problem occurs on the primary display - I was tuning NAV1 when suddenly I could not cause the NAV1 radio tuning knob to rotate - movement of the roller did nothing but moving the mouse itself or rolling the ball on the track ball would cause the camera to pan.  I could not select buttons on the instrument panel nor could I click on the menu at the top of the page.  Clicking any button on either mouse did nothing. 

I used ESC to pause and went into CONTROLS to verify the mouse bindings had not changed.  They were set as I intended them and as they had been working when I could select switches, tune radios, use the cursor to move the throttle or prop pitch.  But - going back to the active window the only thing either mouse would do was pan the camera.  

Eventually - I had to close the Sim.  When I restarted the Sim - I had the mouse control back to how I wanted it. 

i7-9700K @4.9 GHz  / Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Mobo / 32 GB DDR4 / RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU / AORUS FO48U 4k display
 SSD for Drive C and another SSD dedicate to Flight Sim / 1 GB Comcast Xfinity Internet connection / HP Reverb G2 / Tobii 5 Head & Eye Tracking

read about me and my sailing adventures at www.svmirador.net/WebsiteOne/ or at Flickr TacomaSailor