Sign in to follow this  
Tuskin38

Usermade Liveries are starting to come out

user made Liveries are popping up now

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/livery-megathread-post-your-liveries-here/164166

The official Discord also has channels dedicated to Liveries and other freeware addons.

Make sure to read the the install instructions in some of these carefully, they're not as simple to install as in FSX/P3D.

unknown.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 9

Worked like a charm. The folder to install is in a very awkward path on the "C:" drive to be sure at the moment, but it's easy to create a shortcut.
United001 

Windows 10 Pro, version: 10.0.18363 Build 18363 - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60 Mhz, 8 Core(s), 8 Logical Processors; Mobo: Z390 Phatom Gaming 4S-IB: Physical Memory: 16Gigs; GPU: NVIDIA GeForce FTX 2080 Super, 8 Gigs; 500Gigs Hard-Drive; 1TB SSD; 1TB SSD; 50" Samsung 4K Flat-screen monitor; 26" LG side-car monitor. Saitek Yoke and Throttle. Saitek Rudder Pedals.
Screen Resolution: Full Screen: 1920X1080 Full and Windowed modes. 

What’s the quality like though? Anyone installed able to get close up an share some screenshots?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Carts85 said:

What’s the quality like though? Anyone installed able to get close up an share some screenshots?

well here is the spirit one I'm currently flying, i'm running on High.

oe4cXkc.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, bonchie said:

Can you apply these to AI aircraft yet? 

I don't think that's be reverse engineered yet.

1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:

user made Liveries are popping up now

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/livery-megathread-post-your-liveries-here/164166

The official Discord also has channels dedicated to Liveries and other freeware addons.

Make sure to read the the install instructions in some of these carefully, they're not as simple to install as in FSX/P3D.

I can't believe 'Spirit Airlines' is the first out the gate.  This looks good but next to Frontier Airlines this airline is one of the worst around...

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

This guy is putting together a bunch of user made liveries into a 'Mega Pack', seems he also has a way to have multiple liveries on for each aircraft.

Heres a link to his installation guide

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

I don't think that's be reverse engineered yet.

I believe they have done something with ai see here scroll down

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/livery-megathread-post-your-liveries-here/164166/29

I made a quick set of packages to enable the AI traffic plane liveries for use. New liveries are available for the Cessna 172 G1000, Daher TBM, and Airbus A320. These are the only planes with unique liveries for AI planes. These liveries are included with the base game, but unavailable to the player to use without these packages.

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

6 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

I believe they have done something with ai see here scroll down

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/livery-megathread-post-your-liveries-here/164166/29

I made a quick set of packages to enable the AI traffic plane liveries for use. New liveries are available for the Cessna 172 G1000, Daher TBM, and Airbus A320. These are the only planes with unique liveries for AI planes. These liveries are included with the base game, but unavailable to the player to use without these packages.

The user I was quoting I believe was asking if these liveries could be used by the AI, not the other way around.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dillon said:

I can't believe 'Spirit Airlines' is the first out the gate.  This looks good but next to Frontier Airlines this airline is one of the worst around...

Delta was the first one released, Spirit was just the one I was currently flying which is why I posted that image.

13 minutes ago, hawkhero said:

I can't find the Fight Sim file path. Any help?

If you installed it to the default location, it's under "%appdata%\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_SOMETHING\LocalCache\Packages\Community"

So it's currently impossible to add new liveries to the Deluxe and Premium Deluxe aircraft because the aircraft.cfg file is encrypted as part of the DRM to stop people from pirating the content.

Edited by Tuskin38