Sign in to follow this  
Seven7

African animals locations... hum...

I found most of the animals in the north of Africa (Ethiopia).... Elephants and girafes. Some in canyons....
I don't know if the devs have traveled a little but this not really where people are going when they want to see
theses animals...

There was NONE at the places where theses animals are usually (and plenty) : Serengeti reserve, Ngorongoro reserve, Mara River,
Mara Masai Reserve, Tsavo reserve, Kilimanjaro reserve, Nairobi reserve, Kruger Park in South Africa, Kagera Reserve in Rwanda and etc.

I know it's goodies but it will be good to place the animals where they mostly are.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

Maybe send that to asobo

• Upvote 1

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Glad you've addressed this elephant in the room, which ironically is another place where you can't normally find elephants. Although sometimes you can find lions in wardrobes it would seem.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I see your lion in the wardrobe, Al, and raise you an actual elephant in the room 🍻

Cuteness overload!

@Julia as Jetman recommends, send the observation to Asobo. It does seem strange that the animals were not to be found at the reserves where one might expect them to be...... Maybe I've watched too many wildlife programmes in my life :cool:

• Like 3

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Agree.
Hopefully, access to the animal models and an ability to upload freeware mods to the marketplace, would mean the community could provide files that populate animals in more (correct) locations.
You know, a bit like the Avsim library?

Saves developers' time from being spent on simple tasks and engages the users, which in turn helps a game to succeed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter