Sign in to follow this  

hi everybody,

does anybody know if there is a moving map app that works with msfs 2020?

it would be so nice to know the exact places we see from the sky 🙂

i was using mostly navigraph and littlenavmap but they don't work yet with msfs 2020.

thank you

• Like 1

Nikos Kasimatis

Plan G is not working either, although it shows that it connects.

Fltplan Go works. Install the GPS app on your computer, run it once MSFS2020 is at the main menu and connect Fltplan Go. Been using it for the last 2 days with no issues.

4 minutes ago, thenikos said:

i was using mostly navigraph and littlenavmap but they don't work yet with msfs 2020.

Navigraph Simlink, the latest version, works with MSFS 2020, so there is full moving maps support with Navigraph Charts in the new sim.

• Upvote 2

Stephen O'Connell

Little navmap works as moving map

/Thomas

Thomas ( Sundsvall, ESNN, Sweden)
P3D V5.3 HF1, Intel 9 9900K Oc 5 GHZ 16MB, Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB 360mm, ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB ROG, 2 Corsair Force M2 MP600 1TB+500Gb, ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO Z390 MB, Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200Mhz CL16, Fractal Design Define S2 Vision, Win 10 Home, BenQ 32" PD3200U 4K IPS monitor

A2A, Majestic Q400, Leonardo Maddog, IFly B737

littlenavmaps works for me, although with scenery data from p3d.

It still cannot read scenery from MSFS

But I can load .flp files created with LNM in MSFS and then check my progress in in MSFS. Did not have to change anything...

Marco Manieri

Perugia - Italy

169055.png

Hi

Littlemap works.

And also, 

For the ones, who prefer offline flying with atc, Pilot2atc; which is a very good tool for air traffic control including speech recognition, detailed flight planning and a moving map, is working with MFS2020 via FSUIPC7. I tested and seems to be working fine. But, as I realised, apart from Pilot2atc, FSUIPC is causing dramatic FPS drops. I hope this will be fixed in the near future. I wanted to share this info to whom it may concern.

Happy flying...

Intel i7-9700K - Asus Nvidia RTX 2080 Super - 32 Gb Ram - SSD Drive - Win10 x64 - Samsung 43" 4K TV

Has anyone heard anymore about the partnership between Navblue and their Charts+ and MSFS?

Flying since the early days of 386’s! 😀 Web developer, sailor, nerd. Contributor to the G36 Improvement Project

PC Specs: Intel i9-9900K on a Aorus Z390 // Pro Wifi motherboard // 32GB Corsair Vengeance Ram, 2x16, 3200mhz DDR4 // RTX3070 Gigabyte, Eagle OC 8GB // WD Blue SN550 (2400) NVMe SSD // 2x LG QHD Monitors, (27QN600) 

Discord Username: CaptMatto#7935

you are absolutely right. they connect as "legacy" fsx p3d to the apps. i have not tried that 🙂 thank you very much !!

Nikos Kasimatis

FSTramp (fstramp.com) has been updated and works well with MSFS2020.

• Like 1

Just now, jschall said:

FSTramp (fstramp.com) has been updated and works well with MSFS2020.

3. Since the MSFS has a bug in the SimConnect communication interface in the first release, which leads to stuttering and a drop in the frame rate, all AI aircraft were temporarily removed from FSTramp. Nevertheless, a stuttering of the scenery cannot be completely avoided

Yeah, I read that on the download page. But I haven't noticed any effect running FSTramp on my mid-rangee system.

5 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

3. Since the MSFS has a bug in the SimConnect communication interface in the first release, which leads to stuttering and a drop in the frame rate, all AI aircraft were temporarily removed from FSTramp. Nevertheless, a stuttering of the scenery cannot be completely avoided

totally agree with this.

Also FtPlan Go Android works very well, just load the FtPlan Go GPS in admin mode first.

Ryzen 5 5600X - Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD

13 hours ago, jschall said:

Yeah, I read that on the download page. But I haven't noticed any effect running FSTramp on my mid-rangee system.

Nor have I. No stuttering and no FPS drop caused by FStramp. (4790K/GTX970).

Edited by W2DR

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

FS-Flight Control works also.

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4