Sign in to follow this  
Autopilot1957

Strange Flight Plan Elevation Profile graphics.

Hi. LNM is the single most important addition to my XPlane11 setup. An excellent application and I have the latest version installed on both PCs and a Mac.

This ‘problem’ has occurred on both PC and Mac. Apologies if it is my ignorance or it has been addressed elsewhere.

When I add an Arrival Procedure to the Flight plan - the Elevation Profile seems to add extra reflected/upside down terrain images for that part of the flight path.

Is this normal ? ( I have a screen grab but don't know how to include it ! ). Many thanks.

This example might show what I mean:

Flight plan cruising at 18000ft in Eclipse 550 jet:

Denver Intl (KDEN) Runway 25 to Salt Lake City Intl (KSLC).

Depart runway 25 via SID ZIMMR1.CHNGY.

Arrive via STAR LEEHY5.EKR (34L) via PUTER and ILS FLLAG (I34L) to runway 34L.

Thanks for the report! Very good test case which confirms that it is already fixed in my development version.

The issue is that some manual (dashed) procedure legs mess up the whole flight plan and distance calculation.

Next beta will come with the fix but first I have to deal with MSFS. Have to get at least basic support for it in.

Alex

• Like 2

Many thanks for that Alex !

Glad to hear you are across the issue ( and glad it wasn't me being an word not allowed ! )

Please keep up the good work - this is an exceptional project.

All the very best.

Rob.