Sign in to follow this  
Drumcode

Flightbeam's KDEN?

38 minutes ago, raymar said:

I vote for adding KMSY to your todo list.  Big new terminal, nice sized airport, great surrounds.  This will give FlightBeam a presence in the South.

Hey Ray...lets hope if Mir does do MSY...he won't have to re-do it after the one-two punch that's coming. 😞  

Why cant those weather systems just go hit California instead and put it out?  Hurricanes....always seem to be dropping water in the wrong places. 😞

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I am in the back woods of Mississippi and my particular area is one of those that the thunderstorms have been avoiding for the last couple of months.  We are kinda hoping to get to rain from the outer bands of Marcos.  We lived in Biloxi and experienced the full monty of Katrina in 2005.  We finally moved after 8 years and the streets had not been repaved.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

There's an update to this, to v1.03, available in Contrail for anyone that bought it direct from FB. 

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

1 hour ago, cwburnett said:

There's an update to this, to v1.03, available in Contrail for anyone that bought it direct from FB. 

What if you bought through the MSFS Marketplace?

Can it be updated there?  Currently see no option to...

Chris Camp

FB KDEN is fantastic but make sure if you have a high-end machine using high-end settings you have 32GB RAM.

Does anyone know how to apply the recent update if purchased through the Marketplace?

Chris Camp

Bought KDEN for MSFS last night. Wonderful upgraded from the default enhanced DEN in the premium deluxe version. Thanks for the discount for owners of KDEN for P3D.

I am bias as I live 20 minutes from it, but I would like to see KPHX in MSFS. Maybe show it some love via an update in P3D first and then release it for MSFS.

Mir, whatever you choose to do next, know that I (along with many others) appreciate your hard work and dedication to the flight sim community.

• Like 1

Gene

LVR's KMIA is pretty nice also, especially if you already own it and get a discount. 

Hey guys, thanks for your feedback. Always appreciated.
There's a big update available to KDEN, which is now v1.03. You'll want this update as it adds a lot of new features and eliminates many of the launch day bugs. Currently only available for Flightbeam store purchases. I've submitted the update to MS, however the marketplace ingestion is down and I'm not sure when they'll publish the update.

Here's a preview of the improved night lighting:
Screenshot_393c.jpg

Changelog and how to update: http://flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3846&p=22008

Edited by Mir // Flightbeam
  • Like 4

KDEN.  Thanks for the two updates.  Taxiways hills are smoothed out.

Meanwhile, is there any way to add some static FedEx carriers to the cargo area,  I can move the slider to the right but, all I get is more yellow and green ai  with odd looking repaints.  A few DC-10 or DC-11 would look good there.

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .