Sign in to follow this  
Bilal2104

Video- Windy approach into London city.

Just had the C152 up in 47knt crosswinds here, real weather. Doesn't seem to affect it very much at all. Needs worked on!  technically it shouldn't even be possible/safe to get a C152 up in today's weather (Newcastle upon Tyne) 

Edited by Ianrivaldosmith
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Just had the C152 up in 47knt crosswinds here, real weather. Doesn't seem to affect it very much at all. Needs worked on!  technically it shouldn't even be possible/safe to get a C152 up in today's weather (Newcastle upon Tyne) 

Agreed , it was 39kts and it seemed like a slight crosswind in the video.

• Like 1

I7 10700K 16GB 3600MHZ RTX3080FE

18 minutes ago, MarkW said:

NIce landing but the AI traffic is out of control!

I'f im not mistaken i think that was live players

21 minutes ago, MarkW said:

dont think thats AI, looks like MP traffic. Which, yes...people are crazy lol. Just flying all over the place!

You actually saved me a post, I was gonna post about the wind. It’s literally gale force here today, and the C152 was hardly affected in MSFS. 

44 minutes ago, MarkW said:

London City is very popular. That's probably MP traffic and not AI given the random path it's taking and like it's aiming directly for that guy's plane.

Wing into the wind, opposite rudder on short final and get lined up. That's how you avoid all that jerking around on touchdown with a side load.

16 minutes ago, bonchie said:

Wing into the wind, opposite rudder on short final and get lined up. That's how you avoid all that jerking around on touchdown with a side load.

The controls are so sensitive a slight  movement is a barrel roll, so just had to be extra safe here

20 minutes ago, bonchie said:

London City is very popular. That's probably MP traffic and not AI given the random path it's taking and like it's aiming directly for that guy's plane.

Didn’t think of this, makes sense. Extra level of difficulty 

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

2 minutes ago, Bilal2104 said:

The controls are so sensitive a slight  movement is a barrel roll, so just had to be extra safe here

Turn the sensitivity down to -80 or -90.

It's not a total fix because of the curve at the far ends of the axis still and Asobo needs to do it right with a patch, but it will allow you to fly somewhat normally in the meantime.

Edited by bonchie

13 minutes ago, bonchie said:

Turn the sensitivity down to -80 or -90.

It's not a total fix because of the curve at the far ends of the axis still and Asobo needs to do it right with a patch, but it will allow you to fly somewhat normally in the meantime.

Thank you for the tip, ill adjust it now, just setting up another full flight video.