Honeycomb claims to be canceling large orders from same people. So keep an eye open for an update.

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Just now, tpete61 said:

It's just plain capitalism, not much we can do about it.

No, but there was something THEY could have done about it. They would have sold just as many units without making people feel dirty or down about the experience. This seriously makes me want to look at other options, but their product is so well done. What a sham/shame.

i7 8700K @4Ghz, EVGA RTX3080 Ultra, 32GB RAM, Two 2K displays. Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Pedals.

1 minute ago, pvupilot said:

Honeycomb claims to be canceling large orders from same people. So keep an eye open for an update.

Where did you see this?

i7 8700K @4Ghz, EVGA RTX3080 Ultra, 32GB RAM, Two 2K displays. Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Pedals.

"We apologize sincerely to everyone that didn't get an order in. We had no idea we would sell out in 3 minutes.
We're currently re-allocating stock from week two's production and onward. It will say on the order page which weeks production you're getting a unit from.
We'll be up a running again today.
Again my sincere apologies. We're working hard to accommodate everyone.
Thank you,
Nicki"

"we will only allow single orders. Multiple orders from the same person will be canceled."

• Like 2

RW Freight Pilot

The guilty parties are other flight sim enthusiasts as no one would know much about it otherwise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Agrajag said:

Where did you see this?

Their facebook page. It's exploded with upset customers.

RW Freight Pilot

I was able to preorder. Using Apple Pay  all the info is preloaded. I click and I had confirmation. I’ll believe it once it arrives at my door. 

12 minutes ago, pvupilot said:

Their facebook page. It's exploded with upset customers.

Well, I must say that was entirely preventable..... Oh well. They had almost entirely nothing but good will regarding their name. Stuff like this can really hurt a brand. In all likelihood, if they fix it, it'll be forgotten soon enough. But they need to fix it.

• Upvote 1

I've been watching e-bay and the numbers keep going up by the minute. There are already 77 on the US E-bay site as of right now.

Considering what towns they are shipping from some of them are from people that purchased multiple copies.

Edited by tpete61

Honeycomb re-opened pre-orders, and I was able to get in on Week 2 production after also being disappointed with having my order torn out of my cart as I submitted the first time. 

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

I give up on this random release nonsense. I missed it again because, you know, life.... 

What the heck??? I logged in and saw Week3 production. No ability to order. Now it says Week4 production. Still no ability to order. ??????

Yes, it's back in stock. Just ordered mine.

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

19 minutes ago, Agrajag said:

What the heck??? I logged in and saw Week3 production. No ability to order. Now it says Week4 production. Still no ability to order. ??????

Still shows available to order on my end. Week 4 production is when your throttle will ship. 

RW Freight Pilot

I wish we can get some info on the trim wheel. I wonder if it's only one turn of the wheel.

Edited by franjoflyer
Spelling error