Anyone have any idea what the delivery schedule means? Week 4 Production? Does that mean four weeks from when it was to ship in October or four weeks from now? The fourth week of production regardless of date?

i7 8700K @4Ghz, EVGA RTX3080 Ultra, 32GB RAM, Two 2K displays. Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Pedals.

I can sympathise with the frustration! I previously wrote:

On 8/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, 109Sqn said:

On a side note, I just got an email notification of an unexpected withdrawal from my bank account...

From Amazon, for the amount I paid for my order for the "pre-order" (hate that term!) of my Alpha! Now, since they don't charge till dispatch, and since  they have a lowest Amazon price up to dispatch date guarantee, it must be about to head my way!🤗

Or they've cocked-up and charged me early by mistake.😬 Hope it's the former option!

Sadly, it was neither confirmation of my order being shipped or  an Amazon cock-up - I wasn't aware that Amazon now charge for pre-orders five days after they are placed, which is pretty ridiculous since pretty much anything you pre-order is likely to be more than 5 days away. And it isn't even a pre-order, despite them saying that, as it's a 2 year old product!

So I guess there's not too much of a rush for me to get the Bravo since my Alpha could easily be a further month away. And maybe that's one reason for the Bravo being delayed and 'under-produced' - I expect they've had to ramp up Alpha production since MSFS was released.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

4th week = 47th week in the year.

Monday, November 16 – Sunday, November 22, 2020 is the production date.

Asus ROG  Strix x 470-f, Ryzen 2700X,Flare X (4x8)3200 CL14 ,EVGA  GTX 1070 Ti, 970 EVO 500GB  NVMe, 860 EVO 1TB, 860 EVO 2TB,Seasonic TX-850, Hauppauge 1 HVR-1265, LG  27UK650-W 4K Monitor

40 minutes ago, edvb said:

4th week = 47th week in the year.

Monday, November 16 – Sunday, November 22, 2020 is the production date.

Thanks. Where's this from?

i7 8700K @4Ghz, EVGA RTX3080 Ultra, 32GB RAM, Two 2K displays. Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Pedals.

8 hours ago, Agrajag said:

Thanks. Where's this from?

https://www.facebook.com/FlyHoneycomb/

Asus ROG  Strix x 470-f, Ryzen 2700X,Flare X (4x8)3200 CL14 ,EVGA  GTX 1070 Ti, 970 EVO 500GB  NVMe, 860 EVO 1TB, 860 EVO 2TB,Seasonic TX-850, Hauppauge 1 HVR-1265, LG  27UK650-W 4K Monitor

Anyone want to venture a guess what the news will be from "Seattle" about Honeycomb? 

I'm hoping it's corrected support for the Alpha and direct support for the Bravo. 

On 8/24/2020 at 1:25 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Absolutely.  I hope to explain the setup and customization.

Did you get your Bravo TQ ? And when can we expect a first review from you ?

I know, I am impatient 😉

Gérard

On 9/21/2020 at 6:49 AM, gaab said:

Did you get your Bravo TQ ? And when can we expect a first review from you ?

I know, I am impatient 😉

Gérard

I did, two days before a direct hit (Northeastern Eye Wall) of Hurricane Sandy.  The Northeastern eye wall stayed right over my home for 18 hours straight, and after 7 days we JUST got powerl, water and Internet back.  I have been working 12+ hours a day, 7 days a week on disaster relief, but now that utilities I'll do my best to get my review out on the following Monday.  I'm going to be working disaster relief 12 hours a day 7 days a week for the next 90 days, but I'll get the review done.  Best to follow me here on AVSIM or in the Aerosoft forums so you don't have to search for it when I get it done.  That way you'll also be the first to know when it's out.

EARLY impression after 6 hours of use and taking it completely apart:  INCREDIBLE.  Quality control was even more impressive that the Honeycomb Yoke.  That's all for now.

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I did, two days before a direct hit (Northeastern Eye Wall) of Hurricane Sandy.  The Northeastern eye wall stayed right over my home for 18 hours straight, and after 7 days we JUST got powerl, water and Internet back. 

Wow, Dave, sorry to hear about hurricane Sally (not Sandy, I assume). Sure hope all in the family are doing OK. The TQ review can wait a bit, first things first!

Al

Edited by ark
  • Upvote 1

Yes Dave. Safety first!!!

Please don't shout at me or shoot me down fellas, but from what I've seen, the design of this has left a  lot to be desired. I'm happy to be corrected, but why on earth would anyone design a system like this with all the switches and buttons behind the levers. :huh:

Edited by Rockliffe

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

14 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

Please don't shout at me or shoot me down fellas, but from what I've seen, the design of this has left a  lot to be desired. I'm happy to be corrected, but why on earth would anyone design a system like this with all the switches and buttons behind the levers. :huh:

I'm not sure that anybody would shout at you - pretty much everyone is likely to agree with you. I like the look of it overall, but the lower set of switches could certainly have been better placed. The AP etc buttons maybe aren't too difficult to access.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)