I was really hoping to pick up one of these.  Does anyone know when they might be back in stock?  I'm seeing estimates of weeks to several months on various sites.  I'm currently replacing all of my controllers which have started to word not allowed out and building a new PC for MSFS so was hoping sooner rather then later.

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

@sfgiants13 I doubt anyone can answer that one, unfortunately. Retailer estimates seem to be no more than guesses. Amazon UK certainly seem to take the soonest possible date as gospel even if that may be simply the earliest date when Honeycomb or Aerosoft may get stock, even if that stock isn't destined for Amazon customers.🙄 I placed my order on October 25th and have no delivery date at present. The same applies to the Thrustmaster Airbus Officers pack I ordered on October 19th, which was cancelled on me on the day it was due for delivery, and the Logitech Pro pedals I ordered on December 22nd are supposedly due to reach me between January 4th😄 and February 15th. I'll believe that last one when I see it!

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I wouldn't bother unless you are using MSFS as in P3D4 its an absolute basket case and no sign of support from the manufacturer....expensive junk it seems.

Regards

Barra

i7 7700K, 16GB 3200MHz DDR4, GTX1070 OC 8GB, 1TB Samsung SSD for OS and P3D4.4, W10 64Bit, Corsair H115i Water Cooling

I wouldn't bother unless you are using MSFS as in P3D4 its an absolute basket case and no sign of support from the manufacturer....expensive junk it seems.

Which are you referring to Thrustmaster Airbus or Bravo TQ?

I placed an advanced order for the Bravo TQ in August for delivery in Sept which has been deleyed several time. The last I heard it is now due on 20th January but I'll believe it when I see it.

Asus Maximus Hero XI , i7-8086, 16 Gb RAM, nVidia GTX 1080 ti

13 hours ago, barramundilure said:

That seems a bit unfair, it works as well as any other throttle quadrant in P3dv4 without needing any support. Maybe you have a broken one (you don't say what the problem is,so we can't tell). For the lights, I found it all works with the Cessna 172 using the default profile. I haven't tried programning the lights yet, so perhaps this is what you're referring to.

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

12 hours ago, wardp said:

I placed an advanced order for the Bravo TQ in August for delivery in Sept which has been deleyed several time. The last I heard it is now due on 20th January but I'll believe it when I see it.

Mine was promised out of week 5 production with shipping starting on Dec 30.  Didn't hear anything until last evening when I got my first "its shipped" email.  Followed the tracking number and it showed a Dec 30th shipped date with a layover in HK.  Last night it was in Anchorage, Alaska, of all places.

Woke up this morning to a phone text message from Fedex.  Unbelievably it advised me it was out for delivery.  I live on the eastern shore of Maryland, a long way from Alaska, so I was doubtful.

It arrived at my door at 2 PM EST.....  🤩 

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Well in that case any other recommendations for a throttle/yoke/pedal setup?

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

2 hours ago, sfgiants13 said:

Well in that case any other recommendations for a throttle/yoke/pedal setup?

Wish I could help, but getting any controllers is a nightmare right now. For every person who is sharing their joy at receiving something, there are thousands left waiting. Amazon have now also cancelled my Airbus Pack order for a second time! Yes, they are feeding me the same line as for the Honeycomb Alpha - that their supplier says it's "no longer available"! What a crock of bleep.😡

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

Mine came a couple days ago from gamesmen (Australia)

Just playing around with it today, very impressed with how nice the throttles feel and work. Some things not fully functional with MSFS yet like the landing gear lights.

Very tempted to get the airbus throttle add-on pack.

Gonna try out some GA now.

Edited by VIPERGTSR01

Did you install the MSFS driver available on the Aerosoft or Honeycomb sites (same driver)? Activates LED's.  Once done, check out Rmag's Youtube video about getting the IAS LED to work properly.  All good solutions until Asobo/MS incorporate proper drivers for the TQ.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:57 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

8. Six color coded GA levers (with a programmable switch in one of them).

I Dave,

Could you forward my suggestion to give us the possibility to buy additionnal "GA" throttle levers ?

For a lot of vintage 4 piston engines "airliner" : Constellation, DC4, DC 6 to name the most known payware, it make sense to use 4 axis for throttle, and only 1 for propeller and 1 for mixture.

I asked Honeycomb support (because I had a commercial lever issue) and never got any answer 😞 - not fair !

Due on
10 Jan 2021 01:08 PM
late by 13 days

Fortunatly, Aerosoft was much more reactive and solve efficiently my issue (sent me a new lever) - hats off to them. 😊

And they informed me that it was not possible to buy extra levers box 😞

So, as "Honeycomb/Aerosoft (Advisor)", could you forward my request ?

Thanks

Regards - Gérard

2 hours ago, gaab said:

I Dave,

Could you forward my suggestion to give us the possibility to buy additionnal "GA" throttle levers ?

For a lot of vintage 4 piston engines "airliner" : Constellation, DC4, DC 6 to name the most known payware, it make sense to use 4 axis for throttle, and only 1 for propeller and 1 for mixture.

I asked Honeycomb support (because I had a commercial lever issue) and never got any answer 😞 - not fair !

Fortunatly, Aerosoft was much more reactive and solve efficiently my issue (sent me a new lever) - hats off to them. 😊

And they informed me that it was not possible to buy extra levers box 😞

So, as "Honeycomb/Aerosoft (Advisor)", could you forward my request ?

Thanks

Regards - Gérard

Actually, I left Honeycomb on December 21st when I accepted a completely different type of position with their parent company. I no longer advise Honeycomb and I rarely speak with them.  I'm not being lazy when I tell you that your best bet is to email them yourself (I hate having to tell you that, I truly do).

Aerosoft remains incredible in all areas, I could (and probably should) write a post about Aerosoft and just how incredible an organization it is and give you guys a look behind the curtains - you would be amazed!  If you only knew how incredible that team is and all the non-product work they for the flight sim world you'd love them as much I love being a part of the organization!

I'm happy to pass your feedback along to Aerosoft (who writes the software for the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo), but they would send the answer to me and I'd have to forward it to you, etc.  As such, I'd ask that you send your feedback to them at support@aerosoft.zohodesk.com.  I know Marius and Ben personally, and they are terrific about answering support tickets/emails.

Also, I answered your post over in the Aerosoft forums.

Best wishes my friend!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

15 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I know Marius and Ben personally, and they are terrific about answering support tickets/emails.

Agreed 🙂

I had several exchanges with Ben about the driver. That's been always very helpful and interesting.

Good luck in your new position.

Gérard

6 hours ago, gaab said:

Agreed 🙂

I had several exchanges with Ben about the driver. That's been always very helpful and interesting.

Good luck in your new position.

Gérard

Thank you!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.