16 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Are these people running a scam?  I mean they keep advertising their products, throwing out random dates for shipment, provide a colorful update every few months.

But when folks come knocking, there is no answer.  Typical fraud.

Well, ironically I got an email this morning that my throttles were shipped after a 6 month wait.  We’ll see. 

Aaron Ortega

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 3.4 GHz 8-Core Processor, Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard, Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive, SAMSUNG 870 QVO SATA III SSD 4TB, Asus TUF GAMING GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB Video Card, ASUS ROG STRIX 850G 850W Gold Power Supply, Windows 10 x64 Home

17 hours ago, Dreamflight767 said:

Are these people running a scam?  I mean they keep advertising their products, throwing out random dates for shipment, provide a colorful update every few months.

But when folks come knocking, there is no answer.  Typical fraud.

Quoting from the Aerosoft HC page "Due to the current semiconductor shortage, the manufacturer is unfortunately forced to stop production for the time being. Therefore the Honeycomb products will only be available again in autumn." So, no fraud.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Well my order from Sporty's Pilot shop finally shipped! Got an email last night that is on its way. Pretty crazy how accurate the estimate was, ordered back in February and they said it would be in stock June 26th, and they shipped June 25th. 

Tyson Rose

On 1/24/2021 at 9:58 AM, 88juhah said:

Hello, I try to install that driver, but got error.

Missing usercfg.opt. That installer try to find that users\admin... but my installed msfs is another user, not admin. Any help?

And msfs is steam version.

thx. juha

I also had this issue. When trying to install the Bravo drivers for MSFS 2020, I got the dreaded "Missing UserCfg.opt" error. The account I installed MSFS 2020 under is a standard user, not an admin, and so when I ran the driver app, it prompted for admin credentials and looked for the file using the wrong account.

Quickest way to fix this is to temporarily change your account to be an Administrator, then run the driver install. Once that is complete you can put your account back to a Standard User and the lights will work just fine.

Can anyone help.
I’ve got the Bravo this week and I’m having trouble with binding the external lights for MSFS for the FBW320

I can’t seem to separate the landing lights and the taxi lights. For example, turn on landing lights and it will switch to TO which is fine but turn them off and it switches to taxi and it won’t move to off… Seems like it treats the taxi position as off but when you start a flight it’s not in the off but in taxi until you switch to on.  How do I separate them.. Any idea what am doing wrong here?

Also this is in the FBW320 experimental.. if anyone has this working right would appreciate a screenshot of your external light bindings to give me an idea cheers 

IMHO that is impossible without using tools like AAO oder spad.next and even with these tools it's tricky. 

12 hours ago, Belgarath said:

IMHO that is impossible without using tools like AAO oder spad.next and even with these tools it's tricky. 

real easy to do in SPAD.neXt since you can use conditional events to check the other switch positions... So I can see that TAXI light is ON and that way when I turn off the Landing Light and it sees that condition then it makes sure to set to TAXI light position .. if Taxi Light on the HC is OFF then it would instead have the condition to set to OFF not Taxi... similar type thing to make the TBm 3 position switches work!..

Les O'Reilly

@LesOReillyYes, that's how I solved it, but it was still not that easy since in the various flight phases the switches are in different positions. To make it work in every situation, my configuration looks like this.

Screenshot-2021-10-08-074118.jpgScreenshot-2021-10-08-074200.jpg

Edited by Belgarath

Thanks guys, hadn’t even heard of spad.neXt. Doesn’t look easy for a none tech head like me but I’ll give it a go.

Actually it's not that difficult to use. For starters, there are a lot of templates for download available. Since I like to understand how such tools work, I prefer to do the programming by myself. The problem with the A320's landings lights was the hardest nut to crack for me so far. The rest was pretty straight forward.

• Like 1