Sign in to follow this  
signmanbob

I Cannot Purchase Anything from Marketplace

Hello,

I was trying to purchase the Carenado 182 from within the simulator Marketplace, mainly just to see if it works, but it doesn't.

I have an X-Box account with Paypal and a credit card active, but when I select "Buy" or "Buy and Download", I get a notice that the purchase failed.

Does anyone have an idea what is going on?

Thank you,

Bob

Are you running the sim as an Administrator?

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

See my post about the Xbox outage it may be affecting this. Also there is a lengthy set of procedures to remove and reinstall the MS Store. Logging out of and back into your account in both the store and sim may help also. Contact Xbox support if needed.

SAR Pilot. Flight Sim'ing since the beginning.

3 minutes ago, Flyfaster said:

See my post about the Xbox outage it may be affecting this. Also there is a lengthy set of procedures to remove and reinstall the MS Store. Logging out of and back into your account in both the store and sim may help also. Contact Xbox support if needed.

I'll just wait and see if it corrects itself like you say in your post.  I'm in no hurry to buy anything now anyway.  I just wanted to see if it would work.

Thank you,

Bob

Same problem over here, everytime I try to purchase something in msfs2020 marketplace I get the notification purchase failed. Have creditcard info and Paypal account linked to my windowsstore account. Really irritating since I have no idea if this will be solved. Have reinstalled the game but that made no difference at all.

hope someone can help this new flightsimmer.

Edited by ambush66
Word marketplace added

Yep, same here. I have changed my card registered with Microsoft. I then purchased a gift card, and redeemed that so there is money on my account, still getting the Purchase failed notification.

Unable to "speak with an expert" on chat !!!!!!!

1. You need to be logged in to your MS Account before you purchase.

2. I think Orbx are shut until the 01 Sep 20 - Will reopen after MF20 has been patched up

I'd advise everyone to not try and buy/download anything from the marketplace until they fix it. I'm out $30 after paying for the Cessna 182T and it failed to download, but they got my $ so that's cool...

Edited by N3086K
  • Like 1

Same here.  Instant failed purchase for me trying to get EKCH.

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

Got the same issue from day one, failed purchase 0.3 seconds after I press the buy button (don´t run the sim as administrator and bought it from Microsoft store)

Cheers

Carlos

NLR Motion Platform V3, Intel Core i9-9900K OC @ 5Ghz, Gigabyte Gaming OC 11GB RTX 2080ti, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra. Thermaltake Water 3.0 Riing LED RGB 360. Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3000 PC4-24000 32GB 4x8GB CL15. Lexar Professional NM700 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1TB SSD. Toughpower iRGB Plus 80 Plus Platinum 850W Full Modular. Thermaltake View32 TG USB 3.0 RGB. Oculus Rift S. Qled Samsung 65Q7FN.

I had this issue with another purchase, but when I restarted the sim, the product was in my library.