Sign in to follow this  
Dane Watson

MSFS 2020 and ChasePlane

Greetings Keven,

We sure could use your ChasePlane in the new MSFS - any plans?

Edited by Dane Watson
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

I have to say my bit here. MSFS camera system is garbage. Why they didn't approach Chaseplane and incorporate it in the sim from the start is beyond me. The current camera system is too complicated, too many button combinations when you are flying, and to learn. Come on Keven please  give us some indication as when we might see Chaseplane available for MSFS. I noticed in the General menu, that Chaseplane is listed, but not workable, is this an indicator that its coming?

Don 

• Like 3

MSFS camera system is really bad, especially for external view. 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

even worse, imho, is that msfs camera system doesn't allow you anywhere to have an uninterrupted view from the pilot's seat - that is, a view without the flight panels. so sight-seeing is just out. i hope that chaseplane will allow this. until then i'm back to p3d. 

(pox on microsoft anyway for abandoning the community. and then returning when we flourished without them. greedy buggers. this time they are on probation until they prove themselves.  they haven't so far.)

tom

I miss Chaseplane immensely when I fly MSFS2020, I hope they can bring the software to that platform, Chaseplane literally the best addon in the last decade if not all time in my view.

• Like 3

My friends and I would love to see Chaseplane in FS2020 so much! Please

Broucker Kévin // MSFS

On 8/27/2020 at 12:40 AM, Aussieflyer38 said:

I have to say my bit here. MSFS camera system is garbage. Why they didn't approach Chaseplane and incorporate it in the sim from the start is beyond me. The current camera system is too complicated, too many button combinations when you are flying, and to learn. Come on Keven please  give us some indication as when we might see Chaseplane available for MSFS. I noticed in the General menu, that Chaseplane is listed, but not workable, is this an indicator that its coming?

Don 

I agree with you Don.

I did suggest to MSFS that they should approach //42 ChasePlane as their partner for cameras.

• Like 1

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

Given the fact that the camera system is almost impossible to work with I really, really hope that Chase Plane will be able to be integrated with 2020.  I know at least 3 other local simmers who would be all over it, like, "scum on a pond"  as Darrel and his other brother Darrel used to say on The Bob Newhart Show....

• Like 1

Hi Keven,

I'm also eagerly following this thread. We need Chase Plane for MSFS.

Are you still unsure if a development will make sense from an economical point of view or is there already some secret work going on? Although I do not expect an answer at the moment, I'm really hoping its the latter one. If its the first case you can be sure that I will throw my money after you without a single thought.

Thanks for your great work so far!

Regards Andi 

Edited by 737Andi

Hey Keven,

Any response would be greatly appreciated we all love your product and are very interested in any news regarding MSFS implementation.

Joe

• Like 2

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Hi,

Yes Chaseplane, come to MSFS2020, there is no debate here, your software is at present the BEST camera addon used with FSX or P3D!

Now, I don't see why not in the long awaited MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR return!

Best regards,

Xav

On 10/5/2020 at 6:29 PM, AIRIFR said:

Hi,

Yes Chaseplane, come to MSFS2020, there is no debate here, your software is at present the BEST camera addon used with FSX or P3D!

Now, I don't see why not in the long awaited MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR return!

Best regards,

Xav

Hi,

I wrote this before realizing that MSFS doesn't need Chase Plane after all, in my honest opinion, since MSFS integrates already a camera system (cockpit external showcase) similar to Chase Plane, and all this built-in , so don't need both.

MSFS just launched, so future updates will certainly improve this already neat camera system.

Best regards,

Xav