Sign in to follow this  
IgorBR

This is not a product for simmers, but for gamers.

7 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

If I was doing the $1 version with gamepass, I believe that's correct. But once I paid the $90, it then became listed as an owned item in the Microsoft store?

Loophole!

but probably not.  see what happens when you cancel your gamepass.

13 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

If I was doing the $1 version with gamepass, I believe that's correct. But once I paid the $90, it then became listed as an owned item in the Microsoft store?

I actually don't know. They might make you pay for the standard once the game pass expires.

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

I stopped reading at “FSX Planes” . 

Next up . Control E feels more realistic than starting with a 787 cold and dark . 

Do to covid19 troll spray is not available anymore but i sure wish I could spray some . 

• Like 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

I explained it all here : 

• Like 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

6 hours ago, IgorBR said:

This is for gamers, because gamers do not care and do not even know how the plane should be behaving.

Yes, the scenery is wonderful. If I want to explore and enjoy the world, I choose MSFS2020, but if I want to enjoy operating aircraft, I will prefer FSX for now.

I totally agree.  In fact I agree to the point that I've returned it and got a full refund.   Even as a game, I don't think it's going to get great reviews, particularly from new people to flight simming.   I was never able to get enough power from the Cessna 152 and 172 at full throttle to even take off without stalling (I've been simming since 1985 (that's right 1985!!!!) so it's not that I don't know what I'm doing).   I think MS has shot themselves in the foot yet again.   Just my humble opinion which, last I checked, I still have the rights to.

Ronnie Pertuit

I think that part of the problem is that some posters and or those that troll are using the word game as a derogatory word to make a point when in fact the word game only denotes packaging of software.  Simulator on the other hand has a functional meaning.

So the moral of the story is to sharpen your troll identification skills because the garbage is coming hot and heavy these days.

bs

• Like 3

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER

1 minute ago, bean_sprout said:

I think that part of the problem is that some posters and or those that troll are using the word game as a derogatory word to make a point when in fact the word game only denotes packaging of software.  Simulator on the other hand has a functional meaning.

So the moral of the story is to sharpen your troll identification skills because the garbage is coming hot and heavy these days.

bs

that's exactly what they are doing. Using their own methodology P3D default plane are a joke. They are hoorendous but yet they don't comment on that because it doesn't suit their narrative.

• Like 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

17 minutes ago, CajunRon said:

I was never able to get enough power from the Cessna 152 and 172 at full throttle to even take off without stalling (I've been simming since 1985 (that's right 1985!!!!) so it's not that I don't know what I'm doing).  

This statement made me shoot milk out my nose, which was odd since I haven.t been drinking milk.  I've been simming since 1983 with Bruce Artwick's original version and many around here have me beat so I wouldn't go around acting like it's that amazing or anything. 

Anyway the funny part is that I've been flying the Cessna 152 almost exclusively from day one and it gets off the ground just fine.  Actually it does maybe just a tad better than the old tired One Filthy Two I took my PPL training in back, in the mid 70's.  I would suggest you likely have a throttle calibration problem, except an old timer like you should have been an old hand at troubleshooting such a problem, so the only other conclusion that makes sense is you don't actually know what you're doing as much as you think you might, and for that my heart goes out to you.

So it's a good thing you got that refund, and hope to see you back here when you get things worked out. 

Edited by Stoopy
mispelled Bruce
  • Like 6

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Considering it costs you about fifty quid to buy an add-on sim of the G1000 for FSX or P3D, it should hardly come as a surprise to find that the one included in the default aeroplanes in a sim which costs about the same as that, yet has the entire world simulated, plus dozens of aeroplanes, is not going to also include a full-on replication of that avionics suite as well.

I guess I am a lil spoiled, XP includes a very functional G1000! 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

2 minutes ago, Stoopy said:

This statement made me shoot milk out my nose, which was odd since I haven.t been drinking milk.  I've been simming since 1983 with Bruce Artwick's original version and many around here have me beat so I wouldn't go around acting like it's that amazing or anything. 

Anyway the funny part is that I've been flying the Cessna 152 almost exclusively from day one and it gets off the ground just fine.  Actually it does maybe just a tad better than the old tired One Filthy Two I took my PPL training in back, in the mid 70's.  I would suggest you likely have a throttle calibration problem, except an old timer like you should have been an old hand at troubleshooting such a problem, so the only other conclusion that makes sense is you don't actually know what you're doing as much as you think you might, and for that my heart goes out to you.

So it's a good thing you got that refund, and hope to see you back here when you get things worked out. 

I also have no issue with power output on the c172 and c152 infact they are reasonably close to real life in that area

• Like 1

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

3 minutes ago, strider1 said:

I guess I am a lil spoiled, XP includes a very functional G1000! 

And it didn't have it on release.

• Like 1

Just now, bonchie said:

And it didn't have it on release.

So.......

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

2 minutes ago, strider1 said:

So.......

So, MSFS hasn't been out two weeks yet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bonchie said:

So, MSFS hasn't been out two weeks yet.

Just by him replying with “sooo “ should be a good indication to not keep going any farther.  Some people fail to remember that every other release of a sim microsoft related or not has always been released missing features and in need of alot of work .

on the other hand trolling is a sport that should not be allowed here . 

Edited by rtodepart
  • Like 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.