Sign in to follow this  
IgorBR

This is not a product for simmers, but for gamers.

12 minutes ago, craigeaglefire said:

it is precisely 'the push-back' - i am commenting on.

c'mon, - we really are talking about 'toy planes'.

no need to take it all so seriously, imo!

So..... fine.

In that spirit, I am hereby declaring Urlaubsflug Simulator (https://store.steampowered.com/app/500170/Urlaubsflug_Simulator__Holiday_Flight_Simulator/) the best-est sim ever, trouncing all other sims ever created.

Its planes are much more realistic than both X-plane and Microsoft Flight simulator, which are pretty much obvious toys in comparison.

I am completely serious of course, and trust no gatekeepers will have a problem with this.

Later, I will be starting a thread explaining why GTA5 Aircraft are superior to PMDG.

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 4

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

20 minutes ago, strider1 said:

Ive been testing the sim since DEC and the G1000 is in the same sorry state. I hope they are not leaving that up the Third Party Devs as the other poster seems to imply.  

Great, and Austin didn't even give you a G1000 at launch and took two years to mature it after release. You think there was no work on XP11's G1000 prior to launch? We can also list a half dozen other major features XP11 still lacks, but I actually like the game and I am not going go to the XP11 forum and take shots.

And if a sim were judged by how many big things were left up to 3rd parties by the developers, XP11 would be by far the worst and least complete of the sims.

Edited by bonchie

1 minute ago, bonchie said:

Great, and Austin didn't even give you a G1000 at launch and took two years to mature it after release. You think there was no work on XP11's G1000 prior to launch?

Who cares, it works now! Not sure why you are trying to turn this into an XP vs MS argument?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

1 hour ago, sgreen91 said:

People are really sensitive on this board.  I thought the org was bad.  FS2020 is like a new religiion here.  All hail Asobo  and Microsoft.  Some people cannot take a simple comment its like politics in a certain country.

Don't you dare besmirch Kiribati

• Like 3

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

1 hour ago, sgreen91 said:

I don't really care which default plane is better its just a game its not real life.  Guns are more realisitc in CSGO than PUBG.  Give the guy a break he was just making a comment, if people don't want comments then lock the board to only loyal fans of FS2020 that don't criticize.

But if you make a comment that the earth is flat, you should accept other people making comments about it. That's how it works. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, strider1 said:

Who cares, it works now! Not sure why you are trying to turn this into an XP vs MS argument?

To give you some perspective. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Evros said:

Are you a type rated pilot or just rambling because things are not as you have grown accustomed to?

Are you the type of the person which only admits of positive review on this game? What kind of reply is that? Are you like four?

This is an extremely dumb take. Can't take anyone that will post something like this seriously.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

9 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

No my friend default FSX aircraft are way far from reality. In contrast, MSFS2020 is much closer to it. There are topics in that forum about sensitivity and reaction. If you have to correctly bind your control to axises and adjust sensitivity  based on your peripheral

Well if I compare FSX PMDG or aerosoft product with the FSX default product and MSFS2020 default produt, the FSX default products are closest to the "real thing".

3 minutes ago, Slides said:

To give you some perspective. 

8 hours ago, 757FO said:

I dont know if this was added with the release version, but something that really annoyed me was the fact that I could not load any approaches in the GPS, hopefully that has been corrected.

I don't need any perspective, I am very aware of XP sluggish development.  I was just answering 757FO comment!

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

9 hours ago, sd_flyer said:

No my friend default FSX aircraft are way far from reality. In contrast, MSFS2020 is much closer to it. There are topics in that forum about sensitivity and reaction. If you have to correctly bind your control to axises and adjust sensitivity  based on your peripheral

Well that is another thing, you need to get sensitivity down by 50%.

9 hours ago, TheRandomGuy said:

You don’t need to be a pilot to notice the totally absurd characteristics on some of the aircrafts. Does a climb rate of rate of 9000 fpm seem reasonable to you?

It’s very obvious you’re not a pilot.

Graphics are great and it’s fun to play around with the content but it’s way too early for many of us to use this as our main sim.

We are not allowed to give negative impression on this game, obviously only positive feedback and opinion is tolerated among some individuals.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slides said:

But if you make a comment that the earth is flat, you should accept other people making comments about it. That's how it works. 

He is not making a comment that is going to affect you personally, financially, etc.  Its a comment about a game, an opinion.  If he thinks the earth is flat that is his choice, it doesn't effect me in the slightest.  I like eggs my wife hates them but I don't berate her when she won't eat eggs with me.  There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with him but my god you people turn it into a 4 page thread berating him about his opinion.

Its like everybody is in a circle patting each other on the back. (That is the g-rated version).

• Like 1

Sean Green

9 hours ago, GCBraun said:

Why FSX? Just grab FS2004. It is for sure smoother on the frames as well...

Boa sorte...

Compare the way default FSX Boeing 747 and airbus A320 flies with PMDG747 and Aerosoft320. So I believe I have a good baseline to compare to.

Default FSX planes are closer to the "real thing" than default MSFS2020 "planes". Yeah, they do not look nice, they do not have many working buttons but their flying is more believable. I really doubt Boeing 747 can barrell-roll at mere 1000 feet without crashing and act like some kind of red bull plane. Yes, it is a default plane, but it should be done a little bit better, this is shoddy work.