Sign in to follow this  
IgorBR

This is not a product for simmers, but for gamers.

9 hours ago, ahsmatt7 said:

If you want as real as it gets, get your butt out of your chair and go fly a real airplane. Problem solved. 

Stick with your 15 year old platform, or go back to fs9, or fs2002 or fs2000. Either way no one cares dude. 

If you cannot reply like an adult, then do not.

9 hours ago, iCann said:

It appears their marketing is attracting gamers which make sense for new prospectives!

They look like real pilots to me. Like the majority of this forum users who cannot stand any negative feedback of MSFS2020.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, IgorBR said:

Compare the way default FSX Boeing 747 and airbus A320 flies with PMDG747 and Aerosoft320. So I believe I have a good baseline to compare to.

Default FSX planes are closer to the "real thing" than default MSFS2020 "planes". Yeah, they do not look nice, they do not have many working buttons but their flying is more believable. I really doubt Boeing 747 can barrell-roll at mere 1000 feet without crashing and act like some kind of red bull plane. Yes, it is a default plane, but it should be done a little bit better, this is shoddy work.

I don't care about the default 747 or A320 on any simulator. I will wait for FSLabs or PMDG to fly those on MSFS.

Pretty happy using the C152 on my world tour. Great visuals, amazing sounds and believable handling.

• Like 4

PC1: AMD Ryzen 7800X3D | Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity | Asus TUF X670E-Plus | G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL30 | 4TB NVMe  | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus TUF 1000W Gold | be quiet! Pure Base 500DX | Noctua NH-D15S | LG OLED CX 48"

PC2: AMD Ryzen 7700X | PowerColor Radeon RX 6800 XT Red Dragon | MSI MPG B650I EDGE  ITX | G.SKILL Flare Expo X5 32GB DDR5 PC 6000 CL32 | 2TB NVMe  | Cooler Master Hyper | Lian Li 750W SFX Gold | Lian Li TU150 | SAMSUNG Odyssey G9 49"

GoFlight GF-PRO NG 737 Yoke System - Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle - MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - TrackIR - Stream Deck XL + Stream Deck Plus

9 hours ago, bean_sprout said:

FSX has better planes? - Get out of town.

Regards

bs

Well if you ever compared FSX planes with PMDG and aerosoft you would know that FSX planes are closer to the "real thing" than MSFS GTA V planes. 

9 hours ago, Adrian123 said:

My thoughts exactly. Be like SAY WHAAAAAAAT? 🙂

Like to post screens shots of side by side comparison of the default FSX KA350 and the MSFS KA 350! 😉

Well if you ever compared FSX planes with PMDG and aerosoft you would know that FSX planes are closer to the "real thing" than MSFS GTA V planes. I picked FSX on purpose to make a point.

If you cannot reply like an adult, then do not.

You aren't going to dictate how I respond....

• Like 2

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

9 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Don’t feed the Tr.........

What? Are you like five or what or sucking on your thumb in the basement? Do you even know what troll means or are you just writing it because you saw it before someone using it when not seeing opinion that they liked?

9 hours ago, SceneryFX said:

Maybe the 737 was the only default plane better in FSX that I recall (if comparing to the airliners we have by default here even though no 737).

Otherwise, the planes in MSFS aren't too bad, excluding some engine issues, but like others said some of us were having controller issues and weird bugs. 

The TBM 930 is actually very good in this, but not up to the HotStart standards, but still it's good once my bugs stopped. 

Definitely no, default FSX Boeing 747 is way better than that piece of garbage in MSFS2020. MSFS2020 B747 should join redbull races.

8 hours ago, rob0203 said:

In which Fsx default plane could you start a APU?

Did default B747 in FSX behave so stupidly as default MSFS B747? This is travesty.

Are you like five or what

You do realize that kind of comment gives away your age. 🙂

I flew all the default FSX aircraft back when FSX was new and it was four years before I got my first FSX aircraft add-on.  I've flown several of the MSFS aircraft.  I prefer the MSFS aircraft, warts and all.

Looking forward to A2A aircraft in MSFS.

Hook

• Like 3

Larry Hookins

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;

7 hours ago, ShawnG said:

ROFL.  I'm looking for objective adjectives to describe trying to compare FSX default aircraft positively to MSFS default aircraft.  I'm having a real hard time.

so, I guess I would say that the flight dynamics are wrong differently?

the rest of it, avionics, looks, sound, performance, systems and even autopilot behavior, all advantage MSFS.  Those FSX default birds were craptacular.

seriously, get out of here with this nonsense.

What advantage does MSFS2020 Boeing747 have if it behaves like a redbull plane?

9 hours ago, TheRandomGuy said:

Graphics are great and it’s fun to play around with the content but it’s way too early for many of us to use this as our main sim.

Speak for yourself, please!

• Like 2

🙂

Just now, IgorBR said:

Did default B747 in FSX behave so stupidly as default MSFS B747? This is travesty.

5 minutes ago, IgorBR said:

What? Are you like five or what or sucking on your thumb in the basement? Do you even know what troll means or are you just writing it because you saw it before someone using it when not seeing opinion that they liked?

You should look in the mirror dude...

Don't be angry because people disagree with you.

• Like 2

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

8 hours ago, ThrottleUp said:

This gave me motion sickness lol. Did he have to spin them around like that 🤢

No I am referring to B747. If I have to chose which of the two sims have shittier aircraft, I chose 2020.

Alright guys, this one has gone off the rails.

• Like 5

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator