Sign in to follow this  
SUNDR1V3R

Asobo - support

This game is definitely like No Mans Sky.. It was to ambitious and when they release it was a complete mess..

Some features they said the game have like multiplayer wasn’t working not even a si le in the game.. All planets where the same the algorithm for the fauna was nuts..

In conclusion was almost like a scam.. 

But after 3 years of its release it’s making one of the best come backs in gaming history.. Updating from time to time and improving the game and all of this for free..

What I want to say is if Asobo really cares about this game and with the support of Microsoft they could definitely improve the sim a lot in no time, and even better features than the actual one..

My only question is if this game have support and for how long..

'My only question is if this game have support and for how long.'

Asobo have stated this many times.  A minimum of monthly updates (bug fixes may come quicker than that), and they also stated they will support it for a minimum of 10 years.  The idea is just to keep fixing things and building on what we have got.

MSFS is still only a few days old.  Give it a few months to settle.

Some say it has been released too early, but despite the issues, I am having a great time with it

I am glad to have it now rather than have to wait years for a fully finished product to be released.  Apart from this, we all know flight simulators are never fully finished or free from bugs. 

I spend over ten years tweaking FSX. 😄  Steves DX10 fixer was a major boost to it and gave it a new lease of life.

I am really looking forward to seeing MSFS evolve over the years!

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Well those are great news.. If they listen to the customers this game will age very well..

Right now they have a loooot of feedback from all over the world..

• Like 1