Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo41

Steveo1Kinevo's TBM Channel

Steve has a long history on YouTube, he has posted some really great aviation related videos.

• Like 1

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

What I find "hella annoying" is the amount of negativity and complaining from armchair "experts" on this forum.

• Like 3

on the contrary i dont find him annoying at all. he only says informative stuff and walks you through procedures and his sequence of thoughts. His videos are amazing.

I am a long time follower of steveo. His videos are great and he is top notch in terms of piloting.

I only wait for him to start recording in 4k.

• Like 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

Love his channel.  Been a great insperation for flying in the sim especially some of the short flights he makes in both the TBM and the 208.

Aviation101 is also a great channel with some good education and many flights to try for the 172.

Edited by dpcnh1
typo

1 hour ago, matsout said:

What exactly about Steveo do you find "hella annoying"?

1) The name

2) Clothing

3) Raybans

4) skateboarding to his plane

etc. etc . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, matsout said:

What I find "hella annoying" is the amount of negativity and complaining from armchair "experts" on this forum.

Me commenting on him as a "YouTube person" requires "expert knowledge"? I learn something new every day. 

Edited by Ricardo41

Steveo is fantastic. Long time subscriber. Not a thing annoying about him

• Like 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

I don't find him annoying, he looks like an ok guy.
These kind of videos were unthinkable before youtube, it's like trying to do another job for a while and experience other lifestyles in a way that  for television programs is impossible.

Also his videos look professionally edited and high quality content.

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster