Sign in to follow this  
IgorBR

Are you satisfied with rudder behaviour in the game?

...and I do not mean just the sensitivity but overall behaviour of the aircraft resulting from rudder inputs, is it not exaggerated?

Not even close. But. It's a ten-year WIP, so I remain hopeful.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

24 minutes ago, IgorBR said:

is it not exaggerated?

I have never sat in a real aircraft, but if real rudders behave like that, I'll eat my hat.

• Like 1

Just now, Farlis said:

I have never sat in a real aircraft, but if real rudders behave like that, I'll eat my hat.

You hat is safe.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

6 minutes ago, Farlis said:

lol +1
Slight crosswind today at Innsbruck, in the air if you are veeery careful it's usable, but It's almost unmanageable as soon as you touchdown.

• Like 1

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

I imagine that once people get to know their way around the guts of this sim, tweaks to the config files will roll out fast and furious and give us much improved control surface responses, more realistic drag and thrust... it won't be long!

Edited by odourboy
  • Like 2

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

I flown the CJ4 and B787.  The flight model needs a lot of work. 

11,000 hours in everything from C152s to CL300 Challengers. 

Rich Boll

Richard Boll

Wichita, KS

From Odourboy  above:  " imagine that once people get to know their way around the guts of this sim, tweaks to the config files will roll out fast and furious and give us much improved control surface responses, more realistic drag and thrust... it won't be long!"

I agree.   I spent quite a few hours getting my rudder pedals adjusted but finally got there.  Patience with issues is the key.   Also, plenty of help form forums and YouTube videos.

John                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

• Like 1