Sign in to follow this  
Spike1950

Things I'd like to see changed in future update

Hi everyone:

1) Would like to see option to change the spoken temperature in ATC comms from C to F.

2) Would like ability to choose a male pilot's voice for the ATC comms (you can obviously change the pilot's avatar but not the voice?)

3) Don't want to use the taxiing arrows when following ground's direction to parking all the time as you have to set it either on or off in the sim's control panel.   Would like the option to use a "Progressive taxi" choice in the ATC menu which could be toggled on and off instead.

4) My monitor setup is 4 screens using Nvidia 2080 Super.  These are configured in NV surround mode and all function together in a windows' expanded desktop so that when I'm not using MSFS 2020 I can move things anywhere in all 4 of them.   When using FSX I had it set up to use the top three monitors in a "virtual cockpit" mode and could open smaller windows in the sim (like ATC, checklist, Garmin GPS, etc.) and then slide them down to the 4th monitor below.  I was hoping to be able to do that in MSFS 2020, but can't.   The top three monitors function as before, but after opening the map, ATC window, I can reposition them anywhere in the top 3 monitors but can't move them down below.  Wondering if anyone else has figured out how to do this and/or whether Asobo/MS will allow this in future update?

Mike

I'd like to see a map showing facilities, VORs and AFs, frequencies, etc.  We had that as far back as FS-2002 (if not further) and I don't see why they didn't feel it was a good idea to include here.

[ This Content Is Restricted To Avsim Premium Members ]