Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

HCS Voice-packs: Aviator for Flightsim 2020

So this seemed like a no-brainer, and I have been haunting the HCS forums for a while lurking around to see if this might become a thing.

The answer is yes!

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 5

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

It's now out in Alpha.

https://www.hcsvoicepacks.com/products/aviator?variant=32175690809427

https://twitter.com/voicepacks/status/1360786979680624648?s=20

Right, so it erm, does exactly the same thing as MCE already does... Okaaay.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

39 minutes ago, Chock said:

Right, so it erm, does exactly the same thing as MCE already does... Okaaay.

Seems a lot cheaper though chock although I’ve not seen the feature list compared to MCE.

I just got this and like some of it. But, since I have most functions mapped to the HOTAS, I only want to use this if it works perfectly. Some things I want to see:

1) When I set a heading, it activates Heading Hold at the same time. I want Set Heading and Heading Hold to be separate commands so that I can set up a heading in advance - perhaps while I am still in Nav mode, and then issue Heading Hold to make the switch.

2) In the same way, when I set an altitude, I don't want the plane to start climbing or descending. I will use vertical speed when I am ready to change altitude.

3) Vertical Speed needs to be able to select a feet-per-minute value. "Vertical Speed up 700" . Increase or decrease  vertical speed is too vague.

4) We need Flight Level Change.

Those are t he things that I noticed at once and really need to have corrected. The rest works pretty well so far.

I wonder if the developers look at this or if I just wasted my time???