Sign in to follow this  
mikeymike

Qw 787 P3d v5

Hey guys 

I have quite a few issues with reinstall of P3d v5 hf2

i reinstalled my qw 787 with beta real light and true glass I load sim and then it crashes ctd.

would not  do this prior To reinstall.

I noticed that there is a P3dv5 folder with gauges folder and real light/true light inside 
Never the case prior.

and also my AIG manager latest build 1.0.8 I believe is not working now it’s highlighted red in lorby manager. No traffic.

thanks 

mike

Dear:

I purchased/installed P3D v5 on 16 Oct 20. It was running ok. Then I installed QW787 v1.3.1 from Flight1 Agent. When I loaded the 787, it said to wait 30 sec. Then the message "This device (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080) stopped working for the following reason: DXIG_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNG..." popped up. And CTD occurred. I uninstalled reallight, true glass, no help. Uninstalled 787. Still the message appears and p3d v5 closes. I can't run P3D v5 at all! Please help.

Regards,

Haseen Ahmad.