Sign in to follow this  
espent

Beautiful video from Alaska

Awsome, enjoyed watching this. Thanks!

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

Beautiful video, I think Alaska will be my new home in this Simulator.

• Upvote 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

That IS a work of ART!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Reading different threads here and elsewhere, it’s hard to believe I am watching the same Flight Simulator.  Stunning!

I9-13900kf - rtx4090

32gb ddr5 4800mhz, 2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD

internet - 300+ mbs / Honycomb Alpha yoke / Saitek Throttle

Dell 43” 4K 

14 minutes ago, FrankR409 said:

Reading different threads here and elsewhere, it’s hard to believe I am watching the same Flight Simulator.  Stunning!

The magic of cinema.

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

The guy knows how to make a nice professional video, specially that the darn sim has no record/replay function 😬 (shame !). Personally I'd rather have one  vid shot in plain daylight to see better how the landscape looks like. Without music if possible to hear the engine sound.  But it is lovely.

This ii s a region where I have hundreds of hours of flying. It looks  indeed very good. Nay, honestly way better even if Orbx already gave us a not so bad rendition.

I see that Stewart is in sim, there were reports that it was not . Good !  Glad also to see Sitka which was in a legacy scenery and a PITA to install within Orbx regions. Sitka, home of one my favorite detective stories where the investigation is about a dead man killed in a Cub  accident ! Not a view of PAJN, a pity.

We see here again that the road or highway rendition is not exactly the new sim strong point.

Pity the vid doesn't show whether Asobo's baby renders the braided rivers (like in Dry Bay area) or if the mesh gives credit to the two craters in Kruzof Is. near Sitka. Tanis Mesa A69  hemmed in the forest is a little weird, the AI has still a lot to learn to plant the trees. 

Edited by Dominique_K
  • Like 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

What an incredible video! And it shows how much potential MFS has. Beautiful!

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Reminds me of Marty landing on Mountain Men.

Jim

CYWG

Great work on the video. I have dreamed of kayaking the Inside Passage for a long time. I don’t know if it’s behind me at this point but at least I can fly it in the sim. Thank you for the inspiration.

Edited by Tracon

Wow. I don’t even want to think about how many takes some of those shots took to get the aircraft positioning and camera both at just the right place at the right time considering no replay function is available. Whoever made that masterpiece has the patience of a saint.