Sign in to follow this  
suncoastflyer

The first 'zibo' style project has begun

I always thought, with the level of fidelity that the Asobo aircraft models had, any issues with systems/technicalities could be fixed by the community if Asobo were finished developing them. Well, it seems that people are already going for it anyway 😛

Give this team some love, it's a new 'zibo' style project for the A320Neo (one of the many I will assume will eventually spawn)
https://github.com/wpine215/msfs-a320neo

It'll be interesting to watch it develop alongside Asobo's A20N, hopefully both will learn off each other!

• Like 26
  • Upvote 4

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

Fantastic! Conmunity led improvements are just as important as third party paid improvements

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

This looks promising with the following Changelog. Looking forward to what will come of this.

Changelog

• Removed INOP property from all ECAM page buttons
  • Added APU ECAM page
  • Added Door ECAM page
  • Added Bleed ECAM page placeholder
  • Fixed fuel consumption
  • Fixed APU startup time
  • Added MODE change indication to Navigation Display
  • Like 7

spacer.png

REX AccuSeason Developer

REX Simulations

do they have some real pilots with them in the project, i wonder.

great to see tho.

• Like 1

Clever people out there

• Like 6

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Copy the "A32NX" folder into your community package folder.

XP like installation! 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Genius guys! 👍

• Like 1

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

The commitment of certain individuals never ceases to amaze me. They need someone like Blackbox real A320 pilot similar to the work Flightdeck2sim has done on the 737 zibo

• Like 8

Thomas Derbyshire

Just a heads-up on community package folder location... If your install was from a boxed version then this is where I found it:

C:/Users/your name etc/AppData/Local/MSFSPackages/Community.  Below Community, in the MSFSPackages folder you will find the folder Official/OneStore which includes everything from Asobo and the base folders.

Where do I find the folder/files to place in the Community folder?

Martin

Edited by sauviat
The question

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

Some really smart people in this community. I hope this brings together the best development minds from XP and P3D finally 

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

This is exactly what Jorg said in his interview. He considers MSFS a platform more than a sim or a game.

He said someone is even developing an MMO in MSFS and he wants to encourage that

Edited by Slides
  • Like 7

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

Excellent! Hopefully Asobo will be open to partnering with them to incorporate those improvements, saving them the effort.

• Like 3

Im just gonna say it and go: funny how some users are badgering about x-plane community while taking inspiration by the so many freeware achievments they've got.

No sarcasm here, hope it'll be even better than zibo. Also hope that Asobo/Microsoft will help (I doubt that, frankly), just like laminar are doing now with the 737 ultimate , to create a free study level aircraft. PMDG and others are getting wayyyyy out of line with the prices IMO.

• Like 7