Sign in to follow this  
suncoastflyer

The first 'zibo' style project has begun

Incredible. They’ve already got the project off the ground in less than two weeks, with a significant number of features included. Can’t wait to see where this is a year from now. Hope it becomes as good as the Zibo.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15f-hIHuvF6Wxy56tdGRD1pHh8QdOF5dh/view?usp=sharing

So I am not exactly sure what I did wrong; I installed the A32NX folder in my Community folder and it is still giving me the default A320 Neo (I confirmed this because I went into the flight deck, looked at the overhead, and the ADIRS were aligned and inop). I included a link to my community folder location. It is located in my Steam drive (F) under SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/MicrosoftFlightSimulator/Packages/Community. I also checked under the appdata/roaming folder in my C drive and it doesn't have a Community folder under Packages. If someone can please help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

I don't have an option of attaching files from my computer so that's why I have the link to the screenshot.

Edited by gksqd71
Added additional line to original post explaining why I linked to the file instead of attaching it directly.

This is my ultimate dream. Smart folks taking the existing aircraft and making them better. I love Asobo's work in graphics modeling and soundscape and don't want to lose that advancement for an add-on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

This project is really impressive! Would like to see how advanced it gets over the next 6 months!

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

FlyingInACessna, 

Thanks for the headsup and video mate.  If it keeps going in a Zibo fashion, it will be a BIG asset for the community.

Cheers mate

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

@FlyingInACessna

I merged your topic to an existing thread on the same topic. No need to have multiple topics on the same thing.

• Like 1

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

@gksqd71

I think you need the Developer Build to have the ADIRS fixed:

To check if the mod has worked, click on one of the ECAM pages (APU?).

Russ Bailey

EGJB

While I am really happy for all the Airbus folks here, I am wondering if there are any plans on a similar project regarding the 747 and especially the 787?

14 minutes ago, armchair_pilot said:

While I am really happy for all the Airbus folks here, I am wondering if there are any plans on a similar project regarding the 747 and especially the 787?

I can't see why someone would not step in eventually

I don't know if that has been asked, just in case:

Assuming ASOBO decides to improve aspects of the original A320, what happens to the project?

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

i wonder if they are able to do smtg. for the flight dynamics too.. That would be amazing

Carsten U

The lead admin for the project, over on Discord's project channel, is working directly with Asobo. Join the project and you can see all the people actively working on it.

51 minutes ago, tweekz said:

Assuming ASOBO decides to improve aspects of the original A320, what happens to the project?

Martin

• Like 4

Martin Parr

Retired professional yacht skipper for vessels up to 46m

System: Omen 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC; Windows 10 Home  64-bit OS; Intel Core i9-10900K CPU @ 3.7GHz; RAM 32GB; Samsung S34J55x Monitor 3440x1440 @75 Hz Resolution; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti. MSFS P/D; TM Pendular Rudder Pedals, TM Warthog Hortas Throttle/Joystick Combo.

1 minute ago, sauviat said:

The lead admin for the project, over on Discord's project channel, is working directly with Asobo. Join the project and you can see all the people actively working on it.

Martin

Oh nice.  So Asobo has given their blessings to this project?

Because on Chewy's stream, Chewy said he knew about the project.  But Chewy wasn't sure if he was allowed to stream it, because it he was worried it would violate the terms of use with Microsoft  (Chewy has a relationship with Microsoft and he has been a featured streamer on Microsoft's official Twitch stream). Also, didn't Microsoft/Asobo say in the past that they were weary about "freeware" clogging up their market place?

But if Asobo is working directly with the the A320's project's lead admin, then it appears that Asobo has given their blessings for the project.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM