Sign in to follow this  
CorvettePilot

Press any key

After almost one week of not having a single issue I find today that I cannot pass the opening screen,I press any key and it just asks me again over and over without starting.

Anyone else encounter this issue??,  I cannot log on to the MSFS forum, I get an error code.

I had the same issue a couple of times but got the game started by left clicking on the mouse. Since then "pressing any key" has continued to work ok.

I had that issue with the new Nvidia driver. I rolled back and all was well again.

• Upvote 1

John  Hubbard   MSFS2020 - Win10                    

Seems like some sort of focus issue (hence why the mouse click works). I experienced same thing...probably some glitch with how the game interacts with video driver after you perform an alt-tab...I might try putting game back into windowed mode, then saving and restrating...then put it back into full screen mode, save/restrat...maybe this will help...not sure.

21 minutes ago, Hubinwa said:

I had that issue with the new Nvidia driver. I rolled back and all was well again.

Thank you.