Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

With the "Queen" in the Sunset

Just amazing - started from KJFK for a long nightride to Germany with the Queen..

Thanks to the makers off the Livery  😎 😘

msfs2020withthequeenidaki7.jpg

regards  😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Always good to see the 747 around here, especially in the new SIM....nice shot...!!

[BTW, is the text "KOREAN AIR" reversed...on the RHS fuselage....unless my eyes are playing tricks on me...🙂...?]

Everything is OK with your Eyes 😃 

I loaded down this Liverys and there 2 Version: Boeing 747-8i Korean Air Left version and the right one.

This are real Life Liverys just Google for  Boeing 747-8i Korean Air Left version and you will find some Vids off them - didn`t know that either..

regards 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I have fail at google-fu today - I cannot find any videos regarding the reversed livery :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Very nice screenshot! The lighting and the clouds are quite realistic. Glad you are having fun with the Queen.👍

Side Note:

I am also hoping that the accuracy on the model/livery will improve as the painters come up to speed with the new paint kit. Its not just the reversed tilting on the fuselage, the window placements are not 100% accurate, the reg is in the wrong location, Boeing titles are missing  as well as the Korean subtitling is missing from the nose.

Yes I know. I am being very picky/critical, but having flown the Queen for many hours in the sim and repainted a few along the way, you get to notice this stuff fairly quickly. This particular livery is also one I was seeing on a regular basis (pre-Covid-19) at Frankfurt.

Looking forward to PMDG releasing their version for MSFS.

Regards
Mark

• Like 2

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Mark and Mark...🙂...:

Thanks for chiming in...Yes, I'd searched a bit too with (my) Friend Google...and could not find a (RW) mirror-lettered livery, but,...I did find a few pictures of 3D Models of KOREAN planes where the text is deliberately reversed to "recreate" the textures on 3D Printers (interesting)...!

In any case, no worry, it's admirable that folks are (already) creating (freeware) liveries of MSFS planes...(folks will learn and improve, quickly, that's for sure)...!

In fact, I noticed, today, many MSFS uploads in the (daily) freeware Library...rather refreshing to see those filenames there, for a change,...for a brand (new) "MS" SIM...!

[pmplayer: Thanks for posting this shot from MSFS. The Queen is always welcome, here...!!]

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I tought i saw something about that, as i read this here i looked again - and find nothing; hmm ?

Maybe to mutch Flighttime this day 🤑 but i read at flightsimulator. com  that the painter stopped the 747_8i  for painting

because one side of the plane does not reflect the paint well ( this issue what you see here ).

It goes further if a Update is out that fixes this bug.

So sorry for this..by the way, Autopilot from the 747 is realy bad, not realy functional to Fly, hoping this gets adressed in future Updates - almost not flyable like this 🤥

But anyway, two more Pics from this flight..

msfs_queene2iykq6.jpg

msfs_queene3wfjss.jpg

regards 😉

spacer.png