Sign in to follow this  
Emo_Jim

I Wasted $120.00 :-(

I refuse to feel guilty for enjoying the daylights out of the new sim even flying with my 152 year old CH stick and pedals. Yhen again, I'm a low and slow kind of gut anyway.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, rexbo47 said:

I refuse to feel guilty for enjoying the daylights out of the new sim even flying with my 152 year old CH stick and pedals. Yhen again, I'm a low and slow kind of gut anyway.

Rexbo,

How many million, billion and trillion times have I told you NOT to exagrate LOL.  I also have to agree with you as I too, am a low and slow (add  !@#*&%%$ old too) kind of guy.

Cheers mate

Tony

• Like 3

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

1 minute ago, himmelhorse said:

Rexbo,

How many million, billion and trillion times have I told you NOT to exagrate LOL.  I also have to agree with you as I too, am a low and slow (add  !@#*&%%$ old too) kind of guy.

Cheers mate

Tony

LOL! That was supposed to be 15 year old. Dang Tyops!

Edited by rexbo47
  • Like 1

rexbo47

Yay ... all good mate and I had already guessed that.  My sick sense of humour would not let it go though.

Regards

Tony

• Like 1

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

2 hours ago, NightOfDreams said:

Should have just spent $60 on standard like I did and fly VFR in the Cessnas until the other planes improve, or 3rd party planes become available. I'm really enjoying VFR.

He should have bought a xbox game pass for $1.00  

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Emo Jim going back to LR to report his trickery

• Like 4

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

He didn't waste any money.  just his breath, and our time.

almost had me til the last paragraph.

• Like 4

But when you fly a jet like the CJ4 and you try and run everything in the plane, it's impossible with a mouse.

Narrator: No it's not..  Stop blaming the sim for things you personally aren't capable of doing

But we can't use these panels in the new sim. Well hell, what about these guys that have home made built cockpit simulators that use a lot of these panels. Now they can't use MFS2020 because all there panels wont work.

Citation needed, and this in itself has nothing to do with the "new" sim "sucking"

Man i setup the autopilot in these planes and they don't really do things right. Then when i disconnect the autopilot just to fly the plane by hand, it's all over the place.  I can't fly these planes with the autopilot off.

If you can't manage to fly a plane by hand correctly in MS 2020, I'm going to go out on a sturdy limb and say you don't know how to operate an autopilot correctly.  

• Like 5

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

I see is his 1st post . or his first post with this account ... 

• Upvote 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

8 minutes ago, styckx said:

Citation needed

I see what you did there. 🤣

• Like 5

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

So I'm guessing that you never saw the "This simulator is not to be used by Snowflakes" warning then?

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

2 hours ago, B787Pilot3222 said:

I feel for the team. The timeline for winter release was on schedule, the alpha builds were progressing but it seem like things changed back in June when I assume the MS suits stepped and decided to release before it was ready. Now the team has to play catch up and endure relentless criticism which I personally think is unfair. My hope is the team can provide updates to address the major issues sooner rather than later.

Is this just an assumption or do you speak for those involved? 

I mean it's not that I disagree with you there, if you just assume, because that is exactly what I believe is happening right now.

I think it would help if Sebastian Wloch steps up and explains this officially: "Microsoft rushed us out of the door, we had a totally different release schedule than them, and while we'll do our best to fix the most imminentn shortcomings, you should take up all your gripes with the state of the release with Microsoft themselves."

And then give out the work e-mail adress of the person who is responsible for making the decision. 😉

3 hours ago, fs4fun said:

You're not a serious flight simmer until you've wasted at least $1000. 😀

Agree. I have kept my receipts over the years. If only we could get refunds for all of our redundant software!

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Yup, it's got some bugs and they'll get worked out soon enough. A good idea though is to learn to actually fly first so you don't have to rely on the autopilot to do everything.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS