Sign in to follow this  
joniki007

New version for MSFS?

Great news Andrew. Many thanks for your efforts and continued development of this great addon to FSUIPC. I shall be an early adopter!

Cheers

Stinger

Edited by stinger2k2

On 6/14/2020 at 11:44 PM, ScotFlieger said:

Like many we hear lots of rumours about MS2000 but until it is released we have no idea how it interfaces with devices and whether LINDA (or more importantly FSUIPC) will work with it.

We will all need to be patient and wait.

Hi Scott

On the VR MCP 2 Boeing when using with the default planes in msgs 2020 is it likely the hdg,alt and v/s dials will be functional, thanks for your fantastic work

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

@Jetman67 I think that is what I said. SPD, HDG, ALT and VS knobs will function.

Edited by ScotFlieger

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Thanks and apologies I missed that

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

Desiring to have the linda to manage my vri mcp, because I am tired of using the mouse in the cockpit!! Start the countdown to release as the patch is already out!!

Javier Rollon. Owner of JRollon Planes for Xplane

LINDA 4.0.0 beta available for use with MSFS 2020 and FSUIPC7 beta.

• Upvote 1

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Thanks Scott, excellent news!

I was wondering if we will still be able to assign unique commands to each of the default FS2020 aircraft as we were able to do in P3D for the default aircraft and add-on aircraft?

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

18 minutes ago, joepoway said:

I was wondering if we will still be able to assign unique commands to each of the default FS2020 aircraft as we were able to do in P3D for the default aircraft and add-on aircraft?

No, if is not possible at present as there is no reliable way to detect which MSFS aircraft add-on is loaded. With the limited available default functions available there is little point in looking at this at the moment.

[Thank you. You have just helped me find a fault where LINDA is still listing P3D aircraft in New Aircraft Module form.] 

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Andrew,

Thank you for your great work.

Glad to read I can finally get most everything set up in MSFS again after the latest MSFS patch was released yesterday.

Downloaded your latest release 4.0.0.21. 

Gives me something to look forward to setting up again.

Both FSUIPC as well as Linda are "must haves" for me.

A day without laughter, is a day without living.

Hi Scot,

Thanks for the Upgrate, my Problem is the airbus mcp starts, the alt knobs work,i can put the alltidue in but it jumps back at 00800 alt pn the Vrinsight mcp at airbusdisplay the alt will stay, als ths v/s lights up at climbing. When i change the alt on the mcp the msfs airbus jump back to the alt that i put in on the mcp „alt mcp 10000, alt msfs 10000 at the climbe i turne new alt at the mcp 15000 the msfs jump on the aktuel alt“ i hope you understand my bad english. 
thx

@erni2015 LINDA 4.0.0 now starts with the MCP is INFO mode by default. It displays the aircraft current speed, heading, altitude and vertical speed. You need to assign one of the VRInsight library DSPmode functions to switch between INFO and AP (autopilot) modes.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK