Sign in to follow this  
jf1892

Any way to reset ATC window?

Does anyone have any ideas how to reset the ATC window position, or move it without using the mouse?

From closing down MSFS last night to starting it up after work this evening, it seems to have half disappeared. The top part of the window is missing so i can't move it. 

FyI50je.png

Haha nope! Tried that, tried all different resolutions, tried the "reset atc" option in the menu bar at the top of the screen. Short of reinstalling the game (and I don't fancy that download again) I don't know what to do! 

Hey I don't know if you've managed to fix it or not but I had the same issue and managed to fix it. For anyone else with this issue for future reference if you go to the drop down menu once loaded in to the plane that shows atc/camera/checklist/etc, use the far right icon that looks like a settings cog. Then press reset panels and it should send the arc page back to the usual position on the screen. Hopefully this helps

• Like 2

On 8/27/2020 at 9:39 PM, TacticalCoward said:

Hey I don't know if you've managed to fix it or not but I had the same issue and managed to fix it. For anyone else with this issue for future reference if you go to the drop down menu once loaded in to the plane that shows atc/camera/checklist/etc, use the far right icon that looks like a settings cog. Then press reset panels and it should send the arc page back to the usual position on the screen. Hopefully this helps

Works for me. Thanks !

Aimé
My Youtube channel

Windows 10 Professionnel 64-bit / MS-7917 / 16384MB RAM / ATI Radeon RX590 8GB Vram / SyncMaster B2430L / SyncMaster 2333SW / LG ULTRAWIDE / Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 / Yüsmart JT198x7-1 / Flight Yoke System / Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel + Trottle quadran / Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals / Trackir5