Sign in to follow this  
RustyFlyer

Promotional Livery Pack

It had been my understanding that an additional set of liveries for the default aircraft was being made available as a promotional gift for this week through 30 September in the in-sim Marketplace.

Per this 18 August reference: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/08/18/microsoft-flight-simulator-available-now/

"...In celebration of the return of the beloved franchise, all players will be able to claim a free “Aviators Club” livery set as a special thank you for being one of the first to take flight from next week through September 30, 2020. The livery set will be available starting next week for this limited time in the in-sim marketplace and includes Microsoft Flight Simulator-inspired liveries for all aircraft available in the Standard, Deluxe, and Premium Deluxe Editions..."

I seem unable to find this within the in-sim MP, and it is not presented along with the other available products/addons which appear prominently. Might anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks much, Rusty

i7-12700K; GF RTX 3080Ti 12 GB; MSI Z690 MB; 32 GB DDR5 4800Mhz (16x2); 850W 80+ Gold PS; 1 TB M.2 NVMe SSD + 2 TB HDD @ 7200 + Kingston 4TB XS2000 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Ext. SSD (for MSFS & all games); 240 mm liquid cooler; LG 32UD59-B 32" UHD 4K; Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS stick; wired conn. to rtr. (500 Mbps); W11 Pro

I don't believe it has been released yet.  There is a patch due this Friday from the Developers update, so it's possible they'll roll out the liveries and the patch at the same time.  Just a guess tho.

Thank you, DPS & wThomas, much appreciated.

i7-12700K; GF RTX 3080Ti 12 GB; MSI Z690 MB; 32 GB DDR5 4800Mhz (16x2); 850W 80+ Gold PS; 1 TB M.2 NVMe SSD + 2 TB HDD @ 7200 + Kingston 4TB XS2000 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Ext. SSD (for MSFS & all games); 240 mm liquid cooler; LG 32UD59-B 32" UHD 4K; Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS stick; wired conn. to rtr. (500 Mbps); W11 Pro

Still no news. Maybe after the next patch.

Aerosoft did release a free airport though, EDLP (their home airport).

Edited by Phantoms

James

On 9/11/2020 at 8:34 PM, Flyfaster said:

Could care less about liveries and whole lot more about fixing all the issues and bugs

I care about the liveries not because I want those particular liveries, but when they get released we'll see the proper way to configure the liveries and figure out how to do the liveries for the encrypted planes (how MS/Asobo does it).

James

Still no sign of the Aviators Club pack despite MSFS support telling me it will be added to the marketplace shortly.

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home.

MacBook Air: M1, 2020 (7-core GPU), 8GB unified memory, macOS Ventura

iMac: mid-2017, Core i5 3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 555 2GB, macOS Ventura.

Sims: MSFS, X-Plane 10, 11 & 12.

1 hour ago, Phantoms said:

I care about the liveries not because I want those particular liveries, but when they get released we'll see the proper way to configure the liveries and figure out how to do the liveries for the encrypted planes (how MS/Asobo does it).

Unless those liveries will be encrypted too!