Sign in to follow this  
btacon

MS Store Failure

Howdy all.  I bought the Carenado 182, but after 15 seconds MS Store reports "Purchase Failed".  I figure the transaction bounced for some fat finger reason like cvv code.  I go to check and I now see that the issue was not my card as it did transact $29.95 with MS, but not for a plane but for MS Bucks! (120 "Flight Sim Credits").  So no bucks AND no plane!

I wanted to try again and deal with the refund at a later time but the 182 is now grayed out in MS Store and not available.

Any ideas of how to work the refund process or better yet how to get the 182?

TIA

-Braun

I'm having problems with the Marketplace also.  Every time I try to purchase the 182, I get a "Purchase Failed" notice.

I using the same account that I used to buy MSFS Premium Deluxe and I have Paypal and a debit card active in the account, but I still can't buy anything.

I think @Chock did a good review of this addon and the final verdict was not necessary unless you've got the quid to burn.  It's more of the same really and would be wiser to wait for better offerings but to each his own at the same time.

Edited by carmined

Carmine

MSI z370 sli plus, EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 PS, i9 9900k running 4.7Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, EVGA RTX 2080TI XF ULTRA 11GB, LG 42.5in, TONS (100+ TB) of HD/SSD/RAID 0/RAID 5 boxes, Oculus Rift & Rift-S, All the Saitek controls/panels, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro