Sign in to follow this  
Hippo

Any plans for an FS2020 version?

22 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

🔒🤐㊙️

seriously ?

for now, cheers

john martin

If Vox can inject AI into MFS2020 I'm going to be a very happy camper.

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Yes, VoxATC, and some more advanced flight models (I like A2A), and MFS 2020 will rock! Of course, getting the weather to work correctly (and consistently) will help, but I'm already using it way more than P3d v5.

any news ?  😁

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

Being a loyal VoxATC user, and now a MSFS user beside P3Dv5, I find myself longing for VoxATC in MSFS.   Any updates on any progress in creating VoxATC for MSFS?  The above post is approaching 2 months old so I thought I would refresh this important topic.  😄

Rod

13 hours ago, stiletto2 said:

I find myself longing for VoxATC in MSFS

I'm sure we would enjoy hearing why ..... given it seems it is important ??

for now, cheers

john martin

Because I love 2-way voice recognition communication using VoxATC while I fly along with local air traffic generation.

Rod

I'm throwing a bottle to the sea with the following message: will there be a VoxATC version for MSFS 2020?

All VoxATC users are hoping for an answer !!!

G

7 hours ago, Branech said:

I'm throwing a bottle to the sea

hope the cork keeps it afloat ...... VATC unlike P2A etc. is not just an ATC addon if you didn't notice.

it has its own AI engine, not the sim's, hence why it has control & comms with AI, unlike other so-called "ATC addons" which mimic comms (some do, some don't) & control after the event.

So my guess is as MSF's AI is an "obscure clone" of FSX's, VATC will need to be rebuilt to that "clone".

For mine, VATC is working great in P3D, needs a "tweak" or 2 ... but 'tis hard to see an MSFS version "soon".

Besides who needs an MSFS version of VATC if PMDG / FSL can't make MSFS versions happen anyway.

for now, cheers

john martin

I Really enjoyed voxatc in FSX, then had it when I moved to P3d, I've been looking at pilot2atc for msfs, but having used voxatc I definitely prefer the way voxatc functions to pilot2atc, with pilot2atc you have to go to a selection box and select the different controllers you want to speak to, where as vox ATC sort instructs you to let's say, contact ground, on the relevant frequency, and then you can't move forward until you've tuned your radio to that frequency, then the text you need to speak is there ready for you, if like me you don't always remember what you should say. 

I know pilot2atc does show you the text to speak, but the whole process seems a bit clunky. 

Come on voxatc join the party. 

• Like 1

<p>vrs_supporter.png

Paul Sleight

On 7/25/2021 at 7:12 PM, sleightflight said:

I've been looking at pilot2atc for msfs, but having used voxatc I definitely prefer the way voxatc functions to pilot2atc,

paul

is MSFS that good ............

for now, cheers

john martin