Sign in to follow this  
Richard Sennett

Update coming

So much stuff coming out its hard to keep up with! And that's a good thing!

• Like 5

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

This seems to be a v2 already.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I think that this value actually refers to the disk space taken by the already installed content. If we have to download pretty much the entire game again for a patch then it means that the content delivery system is just totally broken.

• Upvote 1

I don't think it's 79 gb of download, that's just the size of the core files of the game.

• Upvote 1

R5 3600 - GTX 1070OC - 32GB 3200 - NVME - 3440x1440 160Hz - VR(Quest 2)
GarbagePoster

I think this newsflash was shot down this morning at the fs2020 forum. We might still get something tomorrow though but certainly not 80G.

• Like 1

Very limited facts + willingness to jump to conclusions = perfect clickbait YT video.

There is simply no way they could possibly fix all these issues, especially since a lot of them have been around for quite some time. Patching wil take time I'm afraid.

Edited by MagentaChild
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 2

Drzewiecki design is Polish developer, not Russian. No point believe this video until official word

• Like 2

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

If it was, that's the remainder of the 150gb I heard the install was gonna be upon release. Perhaps that's why we have so many issues....a 3rd of the sim was yet to be released lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sd_flyer said:

Drzewiecki design is Polish developer, not Russian. No point believe this video until official word

LOL, I was just going to say...there's almost nothing credible in that video. Though, I eagerly look forward to an update. And maybe some more SDK documentation, say, filling in some of those blank pages and please, can they remove sentences like this: "This documentation is not yet complete. For now, please look at the ESP documentation‘s Aircraft Configuration File for missing sections’ parameters. Most (if not all) of the parameters described there are valid for Microsoft Flight Simulator."

Really? Look at ESP? Most (if not all)? Are you not sure which parameters work in your new simulator?

Anyhow, sorry, just annoyed with the SDK today.

• Upvote 1

5800X3D | Radeon RX 6900XT

3 minutes ago, SirDan said:

HYPE!!! plz be an update plz be an update............

I hope so to but not holding my breath.

• Like 1

My gut tells me if there is any type of update tomorrow it's going to be CTD/Downloading  fixes only.