Sign in to follow this  
dyl55

Delete logbook entry

Hey, 

Does anybody know if there is any way to delete entry in the logbook ? 

I mean, i have some fun and test fly from the first day but now i'd like to have a clean logbook with all my "real" flight 

Thanks 😄 

Get Logedit by Dan Downs in the AVSIM library.

I Earned My Spurs in Vietnam

Try Flight Simulator Logbook Editor (64 bit) at mouseaviator.com. It works with all FSX and P3D logbooks, and will allow you to import previous version log files. It will flag corrupt entries and allow you to fix them. My logbook has over 4k entries from 2004 to date (FSX and P3d v,1 - 5), and this program is great for editing and cleaning up your entries.

The Logbook Editor is payware, but for around $10.00 it is a must have insurance policy.

Regards,

Jorge

i9 10900KF 5.3 \ ASUS Maximus Hero XII \ GigaByte RTX 2080Ti GAMING OC 11GB \ 32GB G.SKILL Z DDR4 3200MHZ \ ASUS ROG 34" UHD monitor\
Samsung 950 PRO M.2 NVME 500GB C Drive \ 4 - 1TB Samsung 860 EVO \ Windows 10 PRO v2004 \ P3DV4.5 \ P3DV5 \ MSFS 2020 PD Ed. \
Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder 1600M FCS \ Saitek Pro PZ45 Throttle Quadrant \ Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant

I have both of these tools and both work well for what you are asking.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

On 8/27/2020 at 9:11 AM, BlueStar said:

Get Logedit by Dan Downs in the AVSIM library.

Ditto.

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

thank a lot just saw that i post on the wrong forum, this was intended to be in MFS2020 🙂 

Does it also work ? 

Thanks

Edited by dyl55

7 hours ago, dyl55 said:

thank a lot just saw that i post on the wrong forum, this was intended to be in MFS2020 🙂 

Does it also work ? 

Thanks

I have no idea if LogEdit3 will work with MSFS2020.  If it uses a binary file named logbook.bin and you can open a FSX/P3D logbook.bin with MSFS2020 then maybe it works.

I won't be taking the time to update LogEdit3, if required, for MSFS until that platform is more than a game.  Probably 3Q2021.

• Like 1

Dan Downs KCRP