Sign in to follow this  
BrunoAlexander

NavLog: Where are the frequencies?

Planning a VOR to VOR flightplan, MSFS gives me all the frequencies.

But the NavLog during flight doesn´t. It shows only waypoints, course and ETE. Do I miss something?

PS: No garmin etc on board.

Alex

Edited by BrunoAlexander

Alexander

Hello i'm new to this. I'm looking also for such map.

It is somehow possible to use external map like skyvector with live position of the aircraft? So you can see all runways and frequencies around.

Yeah, they should add that to the navlog. I had to resort to looking them up in littlenavmap. Maybe they will add that info to the navlog in the future.

4 hours ago, simlu said:

Hello i'm new to this. I'm looking also for such map.

It is somehow possible to use external map like skyvector with live position of the aircraft? So you can see all runways and frequencies around.

Absolutely, you have a number of choices there.   The best free ones are probably Little Navmap and Plan G.   I used to used the latter, but switched to Little Navmap because it has more features and (for me) performs better.    If you want to find more, you can search for something like 'flight simulator moving map'.

One thing to note with these is that they do not yet have support for the MSFS scenery library, so the features that rely on importing scenery data, such as on-map airport diagrams, frequencies, and nav-aids, won't fully work.  *But* if you have a Navigraph subscription you can import Navigraph data and get a lot of the same information that way, or just use the scenery library from an existing FSX/P3D/X-Plane install to get the basics even if it's not 100% accurate.

• Upvote 2