Sign in to follow this  
Spike1950

Update ... how are we to download it????

3 minutes ago, DPSimulation said:

You said 'apparently the patch is today'. You are taking this from users? The last official response was the one I posted above, I know which one I believe.

I did write there was a lot of misinformation and the patch due today and the zibo thing was that misinformation. There are 100s of comments about it. If I read 20 people on avsim saying the same thing i would probably believe it.

Edited by sanh

People don't read anymore.  They only see what they want to see.  The original post from Asobo on Zendesk explicitly said that the details should be released today.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I have a problem with the new update, i need restart the game but nothing. How to do?

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

3 minutes ago, Schwarzgruber said:

I have a problem with the new update, i need restart the game but nothing. How to do?

There is no update today.

Enough info has been posted!  

• Like 2

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: