Sign in to follow this  
nicboyGS

A320 Neo Updated Mod

11 hours ago, WestAir said:

I advise doing a manual ascent past 12,000 and a manual descent below 12,000. Otherwise the default VNAV will shove the nose over to gain speed during climb, and will almost stall you to lose speed during the descent.

I also advise not trusting the autothrottle during landing, unless you're using autoland. I find it lets the aircraft reach alpha-floor and for whatever reason, trying to deactivate TA/GA thrust becomes a herculean task.

EDIT: And for the love of god, don't let the co-pilot fly the aircraft.

OK, thanks for the advice. 

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Can the APU be started on purely battery power alone?  I've been able to do this in the past, but not with a recent upgrade. 

Now - if you search - there is a new beta.

It has groundspolers armed, t.o.config etc.

And it worked well on my EDDL-EGKK route!

Edited by petepawn
  • Like 1

Petteri Pulkkinen

EFNU, Finland

27 minutes ago, petepawn said:

Now - if you search - there is a new beta.

It has groundspolers armed, t.o.config etc.

And it worked well on my EDDL-EGKK route!

How does one download the latest release? I only find the 0.2.0...

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

24 minutes ago, Colonel X said:

Download the latest master branch from Github.

• Like 1

7700K, RTX 2070S, 16 GB RAM, WQHD monitor

1 hour ago, Colonel X said:

Download "code" instead of "stable release". It will have most recent but not necessarily latest stable version

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I kindly suggest to stay away from this mod for now, as it breaks more (ILS, A/T) than it adds. Tested stable and latest release.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Hi. I have install MSFS2020 on a custom drive which now have "community" folder". If I put the "A32NX" folder into the community folder, nothing happens, still the same Asibo A320 in the sim.

is there any solution for that?

51 minutes ago, knamssi said:

is there any solution for that?

I had the same problem. I then used the installer and it worked. You can find the installer on the mod homepage. 

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

It's not a problem on my separate drive (E:) where I have MSFS installed. Just make sure you un-pack the .zip file properly. The A32NX folder is inside the A320NX Master folder. A32NX needs to go in the Community folder.

10 hours ago, Shack95 said:

used the

I used the installer and the file went into MSFS community file in the costume location but still not working, what i am confused about is that i have to community files, one in the costume location and the other in AppData.

which community file shall i put the A32NX file?

it’s frustrating me i tried everything nut still not working i would highly appreciate any help here

How do you know it's not working?  It doesn't add a new airplane; it simply modifies the existing A320.  If you can turn the ADIRs knobs, perform any of the functions that only exist in the mod, then you have it installed properly.

4 hours ago, Donstim said:

How do you know it's not working?  It doesn't add a new airplane; it simply modifies the existing A320.  If you can turn the ADIRs knobs, perform any of the functions that only exist in the mod, then you have it installed properly.

I can’t turn the ADIRs nor any other switches. Still the same basic functions on the basic 320.

most of the switches indicate inop

21 hours ago, knamssi said:

I used the installer and the file went into MSFS community file in the costume location but still not working, what i am confused about is that i have to community files, one in the costume location and the other in AppData.

I don‘t understand it either. Some addons that I manually copied into the community folder worked (eg the livery pack), others didn‘t (a320 mod). Oddly during the first few weeks after release it used to work with all addons. But installers always worked. Have you tried both community folders?

i9-11900K, RTX 4090, 32 GB ram, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, TCA Airbus sidestick and quadrant, Reverb G2

2 hours ago, Shack95 said:

I don‘t understand it either. Some addons that I manually copied into the community folder worked (eg the livery pack), others didn‘t (a320 mod). Oddly during the first few weeks after release it used to work with all addons. But installers always worked. Have you tried both community folders?

I did both community folders but still only basic 320 functions. It’s very confusing.