Sign in to follow this  
Joe Alferio

What planes are you waiting for?

Woodpidgeon.

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

MD11

PMDG 777 747 737

Updated 787

A350

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

DHC-2 Beaver floatplane and a Twin Otter would be nice to have in my hangar. And while i'm still drooling on my wishlist, a ultralight like Eartstrall Gull 2000 or and why not an Aventura Amphibious......and pretty please Asobo, give us some water wake 😋

Come here you big, beautiful cup of coffee and lie to me about how much we’re going to get done today.

From MS, I am waiting for a decent utility turboprop, not a legacy of 2006

From 3rd party developers,  I am waiting for a decent utility  turboprop, not a legacy of 2006  because I will not hold my breath waiting 14 more years for MS to make it.

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

Contrarily to my wishes some 20+ yrs ago when I first enjoyed ( BIG ) that Wilco 767, and the first release of Aerowinx, as well as the Phoenix Software Airbuses, Airsimmer, and so on... these days I am more inclined towards the simpler possible aircraft, fixed or rotary, and also glider types.

I would really like to have a C337, an aircraft I had the chance to fly in as a pax during my Portuguese Air Force days, a Rallye Commodore, a Rockwell Commander C114 ( loved flying in the portuguese civil aircraft authority ones... ), and a "complex" B1900d 🙂

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Piper P28 cherokee since I learnt to fly on one and an Embraer 170/175/190/195 since to me they are the perfect little regional jet that is fun to fly.

Graham

Edited by Moria15

System specs...   CPU AMD5950,  GPU AMD6900XT,  ROG crosshair VIII Hero motherboard, Corsair 64 gig LPX 3600 mem, Air cooling on GPU,   Kraken x pump cooling on CPU.  Samsung G7 curved 27" monitor at 2k resolution ULTRA default settings.

Anything from  A2A.

Milviz's DH Otter.

Aerosoft's Twin Otter ( and the Catalina, please ).

Manfred Jahn's freeware, particularly his C-47.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

2 hours ago, precog said:

Kodiak Quest so I can do some missionary Bush flying in PNG

If the Caravan was up to snuff that would do perfectly. Lets hope that a smart simmer will be able to cook something à la Zibo.

BTW Quest belongs to Daher now which makes the TBM...

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

More STEAM GUAGES!

As in, “More cowbell!

-Christopher Walken in The SNL skit

Edited by Cmcollazo71
  • Like 1