Sign in to follow this  
cdhutch

Feedback on Aviaworx Flight Monitor

16 hours ago, DJ Rosko said:

So after adjusting the values in the settings, it seems like I may have either adjusted incorrectly or in the wrong direction...  Could use some help on this @marcom

As you can see I put the limit initially at -850 fpm and then bumped it to -1200fpm just to try to not get dinged-but on both approaches-the VS was within that limit... 

I’m not at my PC now, but I also noticed that some of the values seem to be the same-there’s three upper limit and one lower limit iirc-I will report back on that tonight.  Again-absolutely loving the app but trying to figure out how to set it up to read the correct values for the aircraft that I’m flying    

A806697-A-05-B2-4565-BE24-DFDF6-F957601.

D5-C61285-AE3-C-4-A6-C-BD50-E32499-D9-E9

Hi Rosco,

thanks for the good feedback! I'm preparing the next update with some refinements for aviaFlightMonitor. Drop me an email (see documentation for my address) if you are interested in beta testing it (and anyone else who wants to give it a try!)

Mark

• Like 1

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

On 11/7/2020 at 5:38 AM, marcom said:

Hi Rosco,

thanks for the good feedback! I'm preparing the next update with some refinements for aviaFlightMonitor. Drop me an email (see documentation for my address) if you are interested in beta testing it (and anyone else who wants to give it a try!)

Mark

Mark I’ll do just that with some screenshots I got yesterday.  One concern I have is that at KDCA-the RNAV 19 isn’t registered-the app thought I landed on runway 22 

On 11/7/2020 at 11:36 AM, marcom said:

Hi Stu,

no, the latest official version has all the updates.

Hi again...
I'm confused. After you posted an update here in the forum, the system was much more fitting to the ops of an Airbus aircraft. I downloaded the latest official AviaServer and I'm back to getting penalties for things an A320 most certainly does on approach (like having a descent rate higher than -600 fpm).

Did I miss something? 

BR
Stu

cFz6yiR.jpg

4 hours ago, disco79stu said:

Disregard. Just saw the settings file and tweaked it accordingly.

The next version will adjust the final gate height to 30ft - it is currently set to 60ft which can cause busts since the limitation is -600 fpm below the final gate height.

Also, in the next version you will see another table with the final approach from 500ft to the final gate and then from the final gate to touchdown - that should make things more transparent.

Regards

Mark

• Like 1

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

approachanalysis.png

Just noticed my line became dot on landing trajectory chart, is that new version did? (I'm on 11.0.0.1 according to "About")

BTW this is LPMA RNAV B23, and that turn is normal...

Today I have a landing with FM complains me on : Localizer Deviation beyond Limit:  358.83 Dot(s) ( Limit: 1 Dot(s))

The explanation I have is I was landing with RNP approach so I let the airbus tunes whatever the VOR it wants, as there is no need to check by hand. so seems the aircraft tunes to a far away VOR or it's course, that triggers the Flight Monitor go crazy...

Folks, if you have any issues, please send me your "LastApproach.dat" file (make sure you don't conduct another approach as it will be overwritten!).

Send it to me via email please.

Then I can investigate.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

9 minutes ago, disco79stu said:

Hi there,

so is it possible to switch to a satellite image on the map?

BR

Stu

Hi Stu,

there aren't any other map options at this time.

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

Just now, marcom said:

Hi Stu,

there aren't any other map options at this time.

I see, thanks.
(Would be nice though 😉)

Sorry, what went wrong here? It was a pretty normal ILS approach into Geneva, graphs and map don't show anything unusual....How can it be 360 dots beyond limit?

qHqRtgi.jpg

Edited by disco79stu

9 hours ago, disco79stu said:

Sorry, what went wrong here? It was a pretty normal ILS approach into Geneva, graphs and map don't show anything unusual....How can it be 360 dots beyond limit?

qHqRtgi.jpg

Can you please send me your lastapproach.dat file?

(It gets overwritten after each approach, so make sure it reflects your approach into Geneva)

Mark Foti

logo_avsim.png

19 minutes ago, marcom said:

Can you please send me your lastapproach.dat file?

(It gets overwritten after each approach, so make sure it reflects your approach into Geneva)

This should be it, haven't flown since.
Cheers!

https://we.tl/t-YspWWJkcCH