Sign in to follow this  
MarioDonick

Anyone else affected by suddenly disappered premium content?

yeah same issue for me had premium deluxe from day 1 all content there but not today

uninstalled and redownloaded 95 gig

nothing has changed no premium content

hope something gets sorted

jeff

jeff storey

1 hour ago, __v__ said:

After reading all the replies on this and other forums it really smells like a server issue on the MS side of things. I'm guessing that paid for content has some mechanism to query whether it is valid. If that is broken for some reason (version matching issue, server down, ???) then everyone is going to have the same issue regardless of what we do on our side.

While this is entirely frustrating, I'm sure it will be resolved soon. Having customers unable to access paid content is a sure way to dissuade them from buying more. Unfortunately this seems to have happened over the weekend so we might need to wait until Monday for a fix.

I agree - something isn't properly triggering the game to let it know people have the "right" access the content.

I'm sure it will be fixed soon too. For me, I'm just anxious to play the game. I haven't really played it very much. I got the game on 8/18, but it kept crashing every few minutes. I discovered I had a bad stick of RAM, but now that I can play the game, I'm missing the premium content. 🙂

Cloudflare, an internet service that is supposed to keep websites up and running, was down itself Sunday, taking dozens of websites and online services along with it.

Hulu, the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, Feedly, Discord, and dozens of other services reported connectivity problems Sunday morning. Cloudflare said the problem was with a third-party "transit provider," and its service was becoming increasingly stable over the course of the day

Earlier I chatted with Xbox Support and was told MS is aware of the problem. As soon as I said what was going on, they knew about it. Apparently someone in their family plays the game and has the problem and asked if they could do anything to fix it. They also said other users have been chatting in and experiencing the same issue.

• Like 1

content is back after reboot today so they sorted that pretty quick

jeff storey

Had the same issue all Saturday and Sunday, reloaded a few times but nothing..

This morning started it nothing again, then about an hour into flying I thought I would change aircraft they are all there now....

Fingers crossed this is now sorted....

That is a awful way to handle it. They should have a offline mode where you can use your content even if there are internet problems. At least for a few days to buffer errors like this.