Sign in to follow this  
SirDan

Are you lost need help finding anyplace / house ? VFR

This is OK, but cumbersome and time-consuming. There is a much easier and quicker way to place your plane anywhere you like instantly. Use the recently released (and much discussed in this forum) free tool, VFRmap, which is simple to install and has a "teleport" feature which even LittleNavMap does not have.

I found my house.  Went exploring in free camera, whatever it's called,  my street and house looks like the zombie apocalypse, it was very creepy looking.

Sean Green

I found my house, I looked through the window and I saw myself simming, flying out of my window on a C172. My computer screen turned into an infinity mirror and a terrifying moment after, my computer crashed.

• Like 1

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5

Holy cow that's complicated

Go to Bing maps

Find house

Right click, click copy GPS coordinates, paste into the search bar on the world map in game.. Click the coordinates below the search that appear and set as departure... 

You're done.. 

• Upvote 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors