Sign in to follow this  
PIC007

2020 standard vs deluxe?

Simple question, is deluxe worth the price? I know you get a few extra planes and custom airports, but is that the only improvement over the standard version?

TIA

Jay

I guess it depends on if the extra aircraft and airports are of interest to you.  As for me, I'll go Deluxe for the Aerobat, and C172 analog.

The premium, not so much.  Really no interest in any of the extra aircraft and while Denver and San Francisco are of interest to me, I would rather wait for the Flightbeam versions of them.

Ernie

Ernest Pergrem

I have the standard and I'm very happy with it but I only want to fly the TBM, it really depends on what you want

Regards

Paul EGCC

Thanks, I guess I should re-word the question.....

Are there any features in the deluxe version that are not included with the standard one, or is it just the added planes and airports? Things like multiplayer...ATC... for example?

Jay

Unless you want the additional aeroplanes or airports, nope, there's no other additional features. If you really want a 787 or a 172 with traditional gauges, it's worth having, but beyond this it's difficult to justify it.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

7 minutes ago, Chock said:

Unless you want the additional aeroplanes or airports, nope, there's no other additional features. If you really want a 787 or a 172 with traditional gauges, it's worth having, but beyond this it's difficult to justify it.

well, you do get the extra airports too, which would come off at just $6 each if you only count airports, or even $3 a piece if you count that and airplanes all split evenly... I guess it depends from where you view it, and the quality of the extra items. 

I wanted the Longitude so it was worth it for me.  They just need to fix it.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Thanks for all the info guys, tells me exactly what I needed to know!

Jay