Sign in to follow this  
Ducky1955

Statistics screen in the Pilot Profile is nonsense

I just submitted a bug report to Zendesk, but I'm curious if anyone else is seeing this.

From the Welcome screen, go to "Profile" then click on "Pilot Profile" and look through the Statistics. Mine are nonsense and wildly differ from the Logbook (which appears to be correct). For instance "number of different airports landed at" is shown as "0". Uh, No. My "Total flight time" is 6825.67 seconds (dear god, why is this listed in seconds?). That works out to 113 minutes or 1.9 hours when my Logbook shows 22 hours. Lots of the other stats also just seem to be made up. 

Obviously not a major issue, but it's annoying.

Saw many similar reports in the official forums as well. Both the pilot profile and logbook implementations seem to be rather half-baked, with no way to delete logbook entries even.

Yep.  Completely made up stats.  Apparently I've taxied 100 miles so far and I've only done a handful of flights yet I've only taken off once the stats say.

Yes, I already raised this issue in a thread some time ago. For the kicks, I flew approximately 55NM whilst constantly inverted and yet my stats shoe zero miles. Airports landed is entirely wrong, as is just about everything. Sure, these are more gamers-type stats for the most part but that doesn't mean it shouldn't work properly.

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)

I'm also finding the badges you can designate to your profile front page don't get saved, and no award for successfully completing the bush flight.

Wanted to see what happens to my profile when I reach 50 hours in the logbook. My profile shows 5 successful takeoofs (logbook counts 114), landed at 2 different airports (logbook 103 landings) and I have flown 1447.06 seconds with AP engaged and 1447.06 seconds without AP. Is it possible that the sim went through all of this alpha and beta testing without anyone noticing this.

Johan Pienaar

My very first flight after installing the sim, I was awarded the badge for pushing back a mile. I tried the push back feature and maybe got pushed back 30 feet. Apparently about 7% of people have achieved this on day one!

I also notice (might be wrong though) that the sim only seems to record take offs and landing if you are using ATC and get takeoff clearance or landing clearance. Else you get a "0". It seems to log flight time and dep/arr fields ok though.

So yeah, it is definitely in need of some fixing.

Edited by RaptyrOne

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Another example of the broken Logbook and statistics?: 

Light Chop: Land at an airport where windspeeds are in excess of 5 knots, without using any assistance.

A Few Bumps: Land at an airport where windspeeds are in excess of 15 knots, without using any assistance.

Either I'm doing something wrong (possibly!) or these achievements are impossible to complete. I've turned off all assistance in the main menu and set winds to well over 5 knots (even over 50 knots!) at ground level and above and still don't get a pass. I start up from cold and dark (using the checklist - does that DQ me from passing?) and gain ATC approval for take-off and landing, starting and ending at a parking spot, shutting down the engine and avionics until I get a flight completion screen.

NB. The achievement is padlocked but I can't remember if

Any ideas?

OS:     Win11 Home; Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming Z690-Plus WiFi D4; CPU: Intel i5-12400 (Alder Lake) 4.4 GHz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 64Gb (4x16GB) 3600 MHz; GPU:  MSI Radeon RX 5700XT [8GB] 
SSD:  Corsair Force MP510 (for OS);  2x 1TB & 1x 2TB Sabrent Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 (one for sim, two for addons)
HDD:  Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet 

Fulcrum One Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo throttle, Thrustmaster Airbus TCA sidestick & throttle, Logitech Pro pedals, Xbox wireless gamepad (1st gen)