Sign in to follow this  
Ron Attwood

New Zealand: Isn't that mostly sheep?

I make no apologies for this hastily thrown together flight plan. Jeff made me do it. 😪

It starts out from somewhere quite habitable, wanders off to somewhere fairly picturesque  thence to a place no-one has heard of (In fact several places that no-one has heard of) finally, God willing, arriving at our destination. Whereupon we ask ourselves, why?

Observance of a strict veto of MFS2020 conversation will be adhered to. We can't afford to keep losing pilots!

Flight plan will be posted later. I haven't flown it so I don't see why you lot should. 😠

EDIT: The route is under 300 miles and not to many faff centres (AKA Airports) so something like that lovely SuperCub. That's what I'll be using anyway.

Edited by Ron Attwood

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Continued...

Scenery: Orbx New Zealand South Island would be nice as would their Queenstown and Milford Sound airports. No others needed.

Flight Plan: HERE

Aircraft: Something long the lines of Back Country conveyances. Scouts. Cubs, you know the kind of thing. Q400 if you think you can get in and out of someone's back garden.

Particulars:

Date and time: September 5th, 2020. 1800 UTC

Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel

Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com

Cross-Platform Multiplayer: JoinFS. Latest version is here. (FSX, FSX-SE, and P3D)

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Lovely setup to show off some of the South Island's rugged mountains and its pastoral Southland.

Just a heads-up. P3Dv5 pilots (not sure about others) may wish to approach Monowai (T008) to land just to the north alongside the grass strip rather than on the runway turf itself. Safest to land among the sheep. (At least on my system. As ever, YMMV.)

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

4 hours ago, spokes2112 said:

A few screenies for you guys.. 
Excellent flight Ron... Thanks! 👍

Not a single hoget or sheepdog to be seen are you sure you are in the right country?

• Like 1

Harry Woodrow

Was I on that flight? Definitely nicer scenery than I saw. Thanks Roman.

Fun and challenging flight Ron, even with half my airports nothing but meadows.

Ted

• Like 1

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

4 hours ago, harrry said:

Not a single hoget or sheepdog to be seen are you sure you are in the right country?

Yes, very strange. When I tested offline I had them, during the flight... Notta 1 ?? 

4 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Excellent Nikon work. Or is it Canon?

Thank goodness for autopilots! 😂 Need 2 hands for this monster.. Thanks Ron 👍
Merc1Cropped.jpg

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap